Pain

Delilah pov.

I see the light shining through the cracked curtains. I opened my eyes all the way and sat up. Damon wasn't laying down beside me.

I gripped my stomach. Pain spread throughout my lower abdomen. It was like strips of pain running through my insides.

I got up and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I sank to the floor and rested my head on my knees. It hurts.

I sat across from the toilet and took long deep breaths to try and make the pain go away.

It didn't work.

I let out a sharp painful shout.

Its just cramps. I'll be fine soon.

I reached up for the counter. I slowly pulled myself up and opened the mirror and looked for Tylenol. I knocked over a few different bottled before I found it.

I pulled the bottle down and opened it. I shook it until three came out. I turned the sink on and drank some water with my hand and took the pills.

Pain ran though my stomach. I winced, dropped the bottle and sat back down on the floor. Wishing the pain went away, I slowly laid on the floor and curled up into a ball.

It made me feel a little bit better but not a lot. I took in a deep breath and squeezed my eyes shut.

It hurts.

"Damon!" I called out. I let out a painful sob. My chest tightened as I sobbed.

The door swung open and Damon came running into the bathroom. He had a worried look on his face. I reached up to grab his hand.

He yanked his hand away from mine. I watched his tall figure walk away. I called out for him but nothing happened.

I tried calling out again. I felt something wrap around me. I blinked and I was in bed.

Damon's hands was planted beside me.

I was still in pain. The bathroom light was on. I focused my vision on him.

"It's okay." He said and kissed my cheek.

My eyes closed as I could no longer keep them open.

My eyes opened again to see that I was standing in a graveyard. A bouquet of flowers was in my hands.

I saw Ma standing in front of a grave. She was crying. I ran to her and wrapped my hands around her chest. The flowers dropped from my hand. She looked up to see me.

"Delilah." She sobbed and wrapped her hands around me. I stared at the grave to see that it was grandpa's.

In loving memory, Jex Geen.

I let out a sob and clenched the flowers.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

I shrugged and kept my hands around her. "It doesn't matter because I'm with you now." I said and hugged her frail body.

I felt Ma push me away. "Yes it does. You shouldn't be here. You should be with Damon. Not here. This isn't a place that you should be at yet. And you should be taking care of your baby. You need to go back. Forget about me and focus on your family." Ma said and hugged me.

I heard a crack before the ground broke beneath me. I fell through it. I screamed so loud. Loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Delilah! Snap out of it!" Someone yelled.

My eyes reopened to see Zi. His forehead was coated with sweat. I looked around viciously.

Sharp pains ran through my stomach. I groaned and turned my body. The bed was messed up.

"Where is Damon?" I asked and sat up. More pain went through my stomach making me wince.

I got up off the bed and slowly made my way to the door. Before I turned the knob, Damon appeared with ice.

"Baby you need to lie down." He said and slid an arm around my waist.

I sighed and went back to the bed and sat down. I squeezed my eyes shut and lied down slowly.

"What is happening to me?" I asked.

I gripped my stomach and got up again and went as fast as I could to the bathroom.

I slammed the door and bent down to throw up again.

A groan came from me as I gagged and threw up again.

What did I do?

"Where'd the doctor?!" I heard Damon yelling. I could hear someone running before a voice came out from the silence.

"I'm here. Y'all called me down?" A voice cane out. "Yes. I want you to find out what happened to my wife." Damon said and opened the door.

I wiped my mouth and sat up. The man came in and pulled out a stethoscope.

I watched him lift up my shirt and place it on my stomach. My heart was beating out of my chest.

When he pulled away, I pulled my stomach down.

"There is still a heartbeat. The baby is okay but this isn't morning sickness. We can take you to the hospital." He said and stood up.

I slowly got up and flushed the toilet.

I followed him out as Damon handed me a glass of water.

I stared at it. "I don't think I'll be able to keep this down if I drink it." I said and handed it back.

"Just drink a little bit and I'll empty the rest." He said and pushed it back to me.

The condensation was dripping down the glass. I sighed and drank very little of the glass. There was clothes sat down for me at the edge of the bed.

I set the glass on the floor and waited until the doctor left.

I peeled off my clothes and put the new ones on. They were shorts and a t-shirt.

I slipped the shoes on and grabbed Damon's hand. He laced his fingers through mine. We went out the bedroom and went to the front door where the doctor sat.

He nodded and opened the door. The sun shone on my face as I went to the truck.

---

We spent the next thirty minutes driving to a hospital that was way out of the city.

Just being in a car made me dizzy.

When we pulled up, my eyes widened to what I just saw.