Chapter 3.5 Soul Away by J.Sheon

Just like a scene from some overrated movie, where an overhead camera pans to the velvet sky dotted with twinkling stars. . .

Like a scene where a girl and a boy stand facing each other beneath a simple, starry sky backdrop.

Like an ending scene, the happy ever after.

But they've only just begun. In a different world where lights were carried by a thousand fireflies. . .

Mo Guan Shan's gasp snagged, like a whimper and a hiccup, as He Tian invades his mouth with an insatiable tongue. It snuck in and captured his tongue as he tried to reciprocate the growing intensity of the kiss.

He shivered and leaned in closer to He Tian, grabbing a fistful of his front shirt and the other hand flat on his hard abs. The warmth that emanates from the raven-haired boy felt like a furnace and seconds ticked by.

"Please. . .?" He Tian whispered as he lightly lifted his mouth but not quite separating from Mo Guan Shan's lips. As if they're breathing the same wisp of air, pushing and pulling.

Mo Guan Shan breathed through his mouth and opened his eyes as he consented.

Jump to the scene where He Tian fumbled with the key to open the front door. Mo Guan Shan lightly bit his shoulder and completely wrapped his legs on his waist.

This is the moment he'd been waiting for ever since he saw that whimpering boy in the sex video. He'd believed he was as straight as a pole but after watching that lewd scandal, all that could ever arouse him was the thought of Mo Guan Shan's breathless and open-mouthed begging.

His interest was pure lust but he couldn't care less. If he gets bored, maybe he'll find a way to discard this little wreck. But now, it's highly unlikely. All he could think about is all the fucking they're going to experience starting now.

And then the scene darkens and fades and focuses to a shirtless He Tian now with his naked red-haired boy clinging to him, legs around his waist but this time they are face to face, lips to lips. Their tongues clashed and coiled on each other, rubbing and sucking hungrily that He Tian took a moment to sort out his drifting thought, in case he's only fantasizing.

He moved to slowly put his prized possession, a valuable as Mo Guan Shan referred himself, on the chair next to the one-way glass wall. He knelt in front of the boy and kissed his inner thighs as he placed them over his shoulder. He doesn't mind giving this little redhead a little service.

"Ahh. . ." Mo Guan Shan sighed when He Tian's lips touched his dick. He raised and spread his legs wider, feeling the other boy's hand pushing his thigh to keep them in place as he licked his manhood.

It's the anticipation that makes evey first times better.