*

Mo Guan Shan just woke up one day in world where he's being eaten alive by people he doesn't even know. Nope. There are no zombies, nor cannibals. Just hypocrites watching and getting off on his sex video scandal. Pretentious people who shoots off their load on their phone screen, on his closed up face, and after doing so, criticized him severely for days. 

For being a disgrace.

For having sex with another guy.

For being a bottom.

For being dumb and shameless.

He's got no friends. Nobody told him he's going to be fine, that it didn't matter. That they'll always be there for him no matter how slutty other people sees him from now on. 

Nobody told him that it's not just his fault, but She Li's too, because he was the one who forced him to record them fucking. Said it's for personal consumption. Like he's a fucking burrito. Said he's gonna fap to it every time they're not together.

But they fought. Then they broke up.

He just want to die and get it over with. His feeling were all of self-loathing and regret. He's completely over She Li. No good emotions left except anger. 

Why did he ever like that kind of person?

Mo Guan Shan brought the shaving razor on his wrist and slashed hard, feeling the tingly sensation of being cut and then finally realizing that it hurts so fucking bad he wants to scream. But it's embarrassing.

The spurting blood from his wrist hit his face and everything on his bed. It's warm. He lied down, biting his lip hard to keep himself from crying.

Then there were knocks on his door before it exploded inwards and men wearing black suits dragged him off from his bed.

He believed he died.