🧡Brawn And The Brave🧡

I rode the elevator all the way up. The door opened and I could see someone standing towards the edge of the tower. Waiting. I stepped out of the elevator and saw a star. I saved my file.

*Mr.L LV.1

Flipside Tower             *SAVE

I took one step forward and felt something cling to my leg. Or actually, someone. I looked down to see Olivia.

Olivia: You're okay!

I chuckled.

Mr.L: Yeah, looks like you are too.

I gently removed her from my leg.

Mr.L: Now if you could please leave. I'm gonna beg until he wants to be *SPAREd.

Olivia: ...don't you mean [🔪FIGHT] until HE begs to be *SPAREd?

Mr.L: Nope!

Olivia laughed and then went into the elevator. I stepped up to the burly man.

Mr.L: You must be O'Chunks, I assume.

He chuckled.

O'Chunks: Heh heh, I knew ya'd come 'ere. Takin' deh only way back teh da castle, eh? So ya can end Blumiere's game fer good!

He sounded like he was talking gibberish.

Mr.L: Look, I don't know how we knew each other before, but I lost all of my memories and I need the Pure Hearts to get them back.

O'Chunks: Ha! Likely story! Did yer traitorous friend come up wit' dat one too?!

Mr.L: Friend? Traitor?

O'Chunks: Everyone is countin' on me! Da Chaos 'eart is a threat! Which makes ya one too! EVERYONE'S 'EARTS ARE POUNDIN' IN SYNC! Yeh can't fool O'Chunks anymore! I'm gonna rip out dat 'eart and crush it wit' me bare hands! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He charged me and my SOUL was dragged into a battle.

O'Chunks: Yeh can't run from me!

He swiped his fist at my SOUL and it turned green.

*O'Chunks attacks!

[🔪FIGHT] [🎉ACT] [💰ITEM] [❌MERCY]

I went over the four options. What was green supposed to mean?! Red is normal and blue is jumping. What could green be?! Guess that I'll have to find out. I went to [🎉ACT]. The options were -

*Check                                  *Plead

*Challenge

Thank GRAMBI that there was no *Flirt! I selected *Check.

*O'Chunks - ATK 9 DEF 14

*This man defines brawn over brains, his SOUL of BRAVERY proves that. He is the guardian of the Orange Pure Heart.

I knew it!

My green SOUL was pulled into a VERY small box. I seemed to have a... shield?

O'Chunks: As long as yer GREEN yeh can't escape! Unless ya face danger head-on!

Arrows came down on me. I turned the little shield to face it. The hit was absorbed. I did the same for the rest. I went back to the options, selected [🎉ACT], then *Plead.

*You told O'Chunks that you didn't want to fight.

*But nothing happened.

O'Chunks: Not bad fer a we lad like yerself! How 'bout DIS?!