Finally

I slowly opened my eyes and saw almost nothing. I looked down at myself to see that I was transparent, my SOUL in my place. Everything seemed dark, there was an empty abyss for miles.  

I looked ahead and saw him standing there.

He let out a small, shaky laugh as he clutched and unclutched his hands. I watched as he tilted his head back and forth.

???: Ah ha ha... Finally... I was so tired of being a Pixl... 

He slowly turned around and lifted up his masked face so he met my eyes.

???: Howdy! L, are you there? It's me, your best friend...

A flash of light and he was floating above the ground. His charm was now replaced with his purple SOUL, and his mask looked melted.

???: Master of dimensions and pleaser of crowds, Dimentio! AH HA HA!

My SOUL appeared on my chest and options appeared before me.

[🔪FIGHT] [🎉ACT] [💰ITEM] [❌MERCY]

*It's the end.

I reached out to the [🎉ACT] and saw the options.

*Check                       *Hope

*Dream

I used *Dream.

*You think about why you're here now...

*You can feel the space in your inventory getting smaller and smaller!

My SOUL appeared on my chest and some magic projectiles swarmed me, nothing really intense. I ran away from the attack until they disappeared.

*It's the end.

I went to the [🎉ACT] and tried *Dream again.

*Your items fill up with dreams.

My SOUL appeared but no attack came. Dimentio laughed at me.

Dimentio: What~? Did you really think it would be THAT easy, L? Ah ha ha... This is only the beginning of the end!

The black abyss turned bright and colors of every kind illuminated the area.

*"The true final battle" was finally beginning.

Dimentio flew around the battlefield, an evil smirk plastered on his mask.

I went to the [🎉ACT] again and used *Dream.

*Your items fill up with dreams.

Dimentio: Ah ha ha! You should give up now before I have to get mean.

I chuckled a little.

Mr.L: Depends... Does your deal from before still stand?

Dimentio: Of course~! But you can never defeat ME!

I smirked.

Mr.L: How 'bout I spice it up then?

Dimentio: Hm?

Mr.L: I bet that I can snatch that mask right off of your face. And if I do, you come back with me.

He scowled at me but quickly covered it up with laughter.

Dimentio: Ah ha ha ha ha... Okay. But don't kill yourself trying. AH HA HA!

My SOUL appeared again and Dimentio readied his attack. He threw waves of projectiles at me! Big projectiles split into smaller ones as I tried to dodge. I sprinted at him and jumped up, only for him to float higher. I got hit a few times before the options appeared again.