🤍Champion de la Destruction🤍

I walked down the hall. Blumiere was well ahead of me. There were several mirrors down this hallway. I got about halfway down the corridor when I stopped. I could sense someone there.

Mario: So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand. In a few moments, you will confront Lord Blumiere at the very place you died. This... is where you shall determine the fate of all worlds. Now. You will be judged. Judged for every action you made ever since you came back. You will be judged for every EXP.

Mr.L: What's EXP..?

Mario: An acronym. It means... EXECUTION POINTS. How you can determine how much pain you have inflicted on everyone else. When you kill someone, your EXP increases. After a certain amount of EXP, your LOVE increases.

Mr.L: You don't mean..?

Mario: Yup, LEVELS OF VIOLENCE. A way to determine how much one can hurt another. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to kill. To hurt. To distance yourself from others. The more you distance yourself, the less YOU hurt from others hurting.

I began to sweat as he paused for an excruciatingly long time.

Mario: ...but you... You never gained any LOVE or EXP. But that doesn't mean that you're completely innocent. There are still a few people you could have helped... But it just means that you kept a certain tenderness in your heart.

Mr.L: What are you saying..?

Mario: No matter the struggles, the trials, the hardships, you still stayed DETERMINED and did the right thing... You didn't gain any LOVE, but you still need to reclaim your love...

Mr.L: Do you mean..?

Mario: Heh... You still have one more person to care for... I know that you'll do the right thing. I still don't trust him, but I know that you do.

Mr.L: B-but I thought that Dimentio died!

I was greeted with silence. Mario was gone! I took on a somber mood as I continued down the mirror hall. I thought that Nastasia said Dimentio died! Could he have possibly come back like me..? Did HE lose his memories too?!

I was snapped back to reality when I realized that I walked into a large chamber. The Inner Sanctum. In the center of the room was a large crater. And in front of the crater, stood Blumiere.

Blumiere: If you have left anything unfinished... I recommend you take care of it now.

Mr.L: The only thing I have left unfinished are my memories. And to get those, I need your Pure Heart.

Blumiere let out a sigh.

Blumiere: Very well...

My SOUL was dragged into battle, the four options below me.

[🔪FIGHT] [🎉ACT] [💰ITEM] [❌MERCY]

Blumiere: I am very sorry, Mr.L... But the Chaos Heart must be destroyed. It has already cost me so much.

He tipped his hat so it covered his eyes and revealed his staff.

Blumiere: Goodbye.

He threw down his staff and destroyed the [❌MERCY] button! HE CAN DO THAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO *SPARE HIM?! The [🔪FIGHT] button seemed to glow... Timpani please forgive me...

*Blumiere attacks!

I'm going to hold off using [🔪FIGHT] for as long as possible. I went to [🎉ACT] and looked over the options.