Staying True To Word

All of a sudden, it hit me. My memories. All of them.

I remembered waking up in Castle Bleck for the first time.

I remember teaming up with my fellow minions to try and best the heroes for Count Bleck.

I remember Dimentio ending my game.

And I remember stopping Dimentio from killing everyone when we were in Super Dimentio. Putting a stop to his dream and ultimately killing both of us.

But that was the past, and the future is yet to come. I can still fix this.

I opened my eyes to see the familiar dark aesthetic, mirrors and all. I silently prayed to myself as I reached out to the star near me.

Mr.L                            LV1

Judgement Hall *SAVE

Mr.L: YES! I don't have any more LOVE, thank Grambi... Now for the moment of truth.

I started down the mirror hall, anxious as ever. I took a deep breath as I was stopped dead in my tracks.

Mario: So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand. In a few moments, you will confront Lord Blumiere at the very place you died. This... is where you shall determine the fate of all worlds. Now. You will be judged. Judged for every action you made ever since you came back. You will be judged for every EXP.

I waited as he judged me, however he did that.

Mario: ...but you... You never gained any LOVE or EXP. But that doesn't mean that you're completely innocent.

I let out a long sigh.

Mr.L: YES!!! I DID IT!!! I WENT BACK!!!

I think that I confused Mario with that statement.

Mario: Er, what do you mean 'back'?

Mr.L: Don't worry 'bout it! Heh heh...

I walked up to Mario.

Mr.L: First order of business. This-

I kicked Mario in the gut and he let out a groan of pain as he doubled over.

Mr.L: Is for killing Dimentio over 200 times. And this-

I helped him up and gave him a firm hug.

Mr.L: Is for trying to snap me out of it.

I let go of him and he stumbled back a few steps.

Mario: Uh... Sorry about that first thing, and I have no idea what you're talking about for the second thing.

I started for the direction I came from.

Mr.L: Don't worry about it then!

Mario: Uhhh... Blumiere is that way.

Mr.L: I know! I just gotta do some stuff first!

I ran out of the mirror hall and darted towards the castle gates. I pushed the doors open and then went through the dimensional door back to Flopside.

---------------- Half an Hour Later ----------------

I took a long, deep breath as soon as I emerged from the forest.

Never before has the Mushroom Kingdom looked so vibrant.

I looked around and soon saw it. The Mario Brother's home. Mario wasn't going to be there, but I wasn't looking for him. I was looking for Luigi. I ran towards their house and then knocked on the door.