Nightmare In The Garden

*Mr.L user invalid

*Select new user-

*___💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎___

*Player 1;//: 💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎

I awoke in the same place it started. The garden. The garden by Princess Peach's castle... Except, I-I couldn't move! It was like I was watching a first-person point of view video! I heard a voice behind me.

Dim: Ugh, he did a reset... Howdy! My name is Dim. Dim the Pixl!

It was Dim! I tried to shout out to him, call his name, ANYTHING! But... I couldn't! I turned around to face him.

Dim: Eh, you know the drill.

My SOUL was put into battle. I could still move my SOUL! But... what good would that do me?

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: It keeps YOU from dying.

There was that voice again! Dim didn't seem to hear it... Is it just in my head? 

Dim: See that heart? That is your SOUL! The very culmination of your being! It reflects how we act to others and our surroundings!

He was repeating the same things he said when I first saw him...

Dim: Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV! What's LV you ask~? Why it's LOVE of course~! You want some LOVE, right~? Don't worry! I can share some with you~!

He knew that I reset, but then why is he doing the same thing..?

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: He might be aware of your reset, but he doesn't remember a THING. No one does! Ah ha ha!

Oh, Grambi that's not good... Dim summoned some magic projectiles.

Dim: LOVE is shared through small projectiles! Are you ready~? Try to hit as many as you can~!

I knew what was coming and dodged the bullets. Dim frowned but tried to keep looking like he was smiling.

Dim: Heeeeeey, buddy. You missed the projectiles.

The way he was talking almost made me want to run into them just to make him happy.

Dim: Ah ha ha, that's okay. Just try again. Here we go~!

He threw more at me and I dodged those too. He didn't even TRY to hide how angry he was getting.

Dim: Are you brain dead?! I said RUN INTO THEM.

He threw faster ones at me and I dodged those too. He let out a shout of frustration and then surrounded my SOUL with projectiles, I couldn't move anywhere.

Dim: You knew! You came here just to torture me! Well NOT ANYMORE!

Torture?! I didn't want to hurt him! The projectiles started closing in.

Dim: DIE!!! AH HA HA HA HA!!!

As if on schedule, I could hear Timpani running up to us.

Timpani: No!

Dim: Tch...

Dim quickly flew off... Timpani rushed up to me. I wanted to tell her everything! Go after Dim! But I couldn't... 

Timpani: Are you okay? Oh, that Pixl was so mean! Do you need help? Here, no more fighting.

My surroundings returned to normal and my SOUL went back to me. She helped me off of the ground.

Timpani: Oh, my Grambi! Mr.L is that you?! It's me, Timpani! Where have you been all these years? And where's your hat?

I couldn't say anything. And I definitely didn't predict what happened next. I dragged her SOUL into a battle. She stood there in shock.

Timpani: Mr.L? W-what are you doing?!

My cursor was being pulled towards the [🔪FIGHT] button. I don't want to hurt Timpani! I tried to pry it away from the [🔪FIGHT] option.

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: It's like your little friend said. In this world, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎ selected the [🔪FIGHT] option... A gash now ran down Timpani's front side as her eyes went wide with terror.

Timpani: M-Mr.L..... H-how could y-you? N-now I see that everyone was right about you... You ARE a monster... Oh, Blumiere... I'll miss you.....

She fell down and her SOUL came floating up. Her SOUL of INTEGRITY shattered. And I could only watch. The battle ended and I couldn't do anything. 

Dim: You... killed her.

I involuntarily turned and saw Dim peeking out from behind a bush which I assume he was hiding in. 

Dim: I didn't think you could... But you did. And you did it because she laughed at our deaths... Ah ha ha... how ironic.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

Dim: You're not human? Are you? You're empty inside, just like me~! In fact... You're L... right?

Yes! It's me Dim! It's me..! 

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: He can't hear you~!

Dim chuckled to himself.

Dim: After all this time... You finally came back to me~! We can get the Pure Hearts, you and I! Then we can eradicate all of these impure worlds! Together! Everyone, everything, those terrible memories, gone! Then we can be together~! Ah ha ha~!

Dim then flew off. But I don't wanna hurt anybody... I don't want to get rid of my memories...

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: It's always 'I don't want' 'I don't want' with you! When are going to start WANTING things? Hm~? Like REVENGE!

But... I don't want that.

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: Then what DO you want?

I... I want Dimentio back...

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: Sorry. But I have better plans.

I started towards Toad Town. 

------------------

I walked through Toad Town. The place seemed empty now... I was forced into battle against 12 Toads so far and all of them fell... I found the star that I used in the last timeline.

*1 Left

Toad Town        *SAVE

There is only one person left here..? Oh my Grambi... I continued walking until I reach a familiar hotel. The one Timpani was staying at... I went inside and the person at the front desk stopped me.

Employee: Hey, buddy. I don't think you have a-

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎ quickly dragged them into battle and struck them down. My LOVE increased.

LV 3

Now I REALLY wanted to cry. I took a key from the body and then walked down the hall until I reached Timpani's room. I went inside and found the Light Prognosticus. I took the book and pulled out the list. I crossed out Timpani's name. As I went to leave, my eye caught sight of something in the corner of the room. It was... shiny. You walked over and picked up the knife. I went and left the hotel room, towards the Mario brother's home.