All Together Now!

Dim appeared a little off guard at what I said but shook it off.

Dim: A-alright. If that's what you want. I did say that I'll follow you, Ah ha ha.

Mr.L: Don't worry, I'll be right there with you.

We started for the garden gates.

Dim: Wait, why do you want to go to Castle Bleck?

Mr.L: Nastasia, Timpani, and Blumiere claim that they figured out how to turn you back.

Dim stopped dead in his tracks.

Dim: REALLY?! You didn't say THAT!

Mr.L: Oh... I thought that I did, heh...

Dim grabbed ahold of my hand and started tugging at me.

Dim: Well come on then! If there's a way to fix me, I want it done!

I chuckled a little.

Mr.L: There's nothing about you that needs to be "fixed", but I understand what you mean.

I let him pull me along through the relatively empty town. It was about nighttime, so no one was out. We kept going until Dim stopped all of a sudden. I gave him a confused look.

Mr.L: Hey, why'd you stop?

Dim: This... is the Mario brothers' home.

He backed up a bit.

Dim: I don't think it would be a good idea if Luigi saw me... I may have made an attempt on his life last I saw him...

Mr.L: Yeah, I know.

Dim: O-oh... I can only assume that Luigi told you..?

Mr.L: Yup. But, you didn't upset him because of THAT, you made him sad because you never came back!

Dim: Yeah, I'm sure that he wanted an apology after I snapped at him...

Mr.L: No, he wants to apologize to YOU.

Dim appeared taken aback.

Dim: What, why?!

Mr.L: Because he thought that he hurt your feelings. And don't worry, they're not here right now. I told them to- ohhh...

Dim: What? What "Ohhh"?

I had told them to meet me at Castle Bleck, and we were going there. Welp, it was bound to happen eventually.

Mr.L: Nothing. I'll tell you in a while.

Dim just nodded as we continued past the empty house. We kept going until we reached the return pipe. I grabbed ahold of Dim and hopped inside.

We came out of the other end of the pipe and I couldn't help but look up at the view.

Mr.L: Wow. Olivia was right, the view is WAY better without the Void hanging overhead, haha.

Dim: Who's Olivia?

Mr.L: Oh, uh, a little origami girl that showed me the view up here for the first time. HA! That was RIGHT before O'Chunks shoved me off the tower! 

Dim: Oh yeah, heh heh. I saw...

I looked over at him.

Mr.L: Wait, you did?

He laughed a little.

Dim: Who else did you think caught you? If I wasn't there, you probably would've broken five ribs, to say the least.

Mr.L: That's what I was saying!

Dim: Yeah... After I saw you get thrown off, I was about to fight O'Chunks because of it, but you were already fighting him, which was probably for the best... Ah ha ha, so of course like someone "logically" would, I hired Mimi to try and kill you...