RUN AWAY

I glanced back at the body that was left on the ledge of the tower. I didn't feel anything about him anymore. I... couldn't feel anything about him anymore.

I went to the elevator and punched in the button for the lowest floor. When the doors opened, I went to the nearest star and reached out to it.

*But nobody came

Flipside          *SAVE

But nobody came. Heh. O'Chunks was the last one at Flipside. Olivia has surely run away to where Olly and Nastasia are evacuating everyone.

You started for Flopside.

I reached the in-between area and looked up at all of the stain-glass windows. There were people in the windows. And they were in weird hoods...

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: Psh. Keep moving.

You were able to keep her from moving you forward.

No. What is all the commotion about the Chaos Heart for?

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: *Sigh* If I tell you, will you keep moving?

Yes...

I sat down.

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: Over about three thousand years ago, I was created. The first Pixl. No memories. My SOUL was shattered. But I kept on shining. I was SOULLESS. I created an army from the other neglected Pixls. I rose up and almost killed every last one of those STUPID, ROBE WEARING, IDIOTS! But... I was defeated by the first member of the soon-to-be tribe of darkness. I retreated, almost dead. And I went to the Flopside's pit of 100 trials. Where they kept the worst of the worst monsters. I waited... Until I sensed it. The Heart. That Heart has enough power to bring me BACK. Not just physically, but also bring me back in time to the Great Pixl War. So I can get my revenge...

Revenge won't do you any good. It already happened. You should leave it at that. So... The more LOVE I get... the less of ME you are..?

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: I guess that's one way to put it...

That's why I was able to stop myself just now! If I get enough LOVE, 💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎ leaves! Then I can reset the timeline before Dim can get hurt... Everything will be okay after I reset... Right? Yeah...

I stood back up with a sigh and tried to put on the most serious mood possible. Knife in hand. I went outside and I was now on the outskirts of Flopside. I knew that there would be someone around here.

Mimi: HEY! You stop right there, Mr.L!

Out of nowhere jumped Mimi. And in the way.

Mimi: Nastasia told me to run. That I wouldn't be able to handle you. But I'll show her! I'll avenge EVERYONE you hurt!

She dragged me into battle.

Mimi: You're SOOOOOO gonna get it!

I went to the [🔪FIGHT] and selected it as fast as possible, get it over with.

1496

Without so much as another word, she fell to the floor limp, her yellow SOUL floated up and shattered. I regretted it, but once I finish this, I can return it all back to normal. My LOVE increased once again.

LV 13

💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎⚐︎: Woah. Y'know... I didn't do that one...

You know.

I continued past her body and went into the town. I heard screams as soon as I entered.