Don't Forget!

Second Person, Your POV:

Out of nowhere a black and purple Toadette with a purple hoodie and glasses walks up to you. You recognize her to be the person who wrote this and made the animations (along with two cover songs).

Silver: Hiya! You might know me as the author of this story, heh, but I just wanted to take a chance to meet you! And I just wanted to say thank you so much!

The Toadette called Silver rushes up and shakes your hand, a wide smile on her face.

Silver: Because of you, this story has gained SO many views! I don't really care if this gets popular or not, I just always get SO excited whenever I see people reading. The fact that this adventure I made got over 1k views is INSANE! Hehe!

The Toadette realizes that she has probably been shaking your hand for too long and let's go, a sheepish expression on her face.

Silver: Anyway, I hope to see you in some of my other stories. I always try to keep up to date with new adventures for you to enjoy! And I'm sure that Blumiere, Mario, Luigi, and the others can't wait to see you there as well! Knowing that you'll continue supporting my stories fills me with PERSERVERENCE! (My SOUL type!)

She gives you a quick bow.

Silver: Catch you on the "Flipside"! Hahaha!

You roll your eyes at her joke as she runs off, out of sight. Most likely going to start on her next story.

You are about to leave when all of a sudden, you hear a familiar chime you recognize as someone teleporting in. You turn around to see Dimentio standing in front of you.

Dimentio: Greetings, I assume that you must know some about me since you made it this far.

He pauses a moment before turning a little away from you.

Dimentio: Something that Toadette didn't mention, is the fact that you're here, which makes all of this go on. The more that you read of this, the more I get to stay... Stay here and be with L.

He turns back and looks at you with a thoughtful expression.

Dimentio: So, feel free to read this adventure again. Just... Skip over the part where everyone died.

You couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his statement.

Dimentio: Well, I hope to see you in the other tales as well. But I need to get going, I promised L I wouldn't be long. Ciao!

He snaps his fingers, teleporting away. You stand there for a moment in silence.

What now?