Chapter 7

"Whoa, your house is huge!" I said when Andrew opened the door to welcome me in his home.

"Make yourself comfortable. You'll be staying here for a long time." He commented with a devious smile on his face which gave me shivers through my body.

"Is anyone else here?" I almost whispered to Andrew.

"Just the housekeeper for now." He responded loudly. "My parents are out of town but I think they'll be back soon."

What? So I have to stay in this house with this psychopath alone? Well at least it's a really big building so I hope that means that we won't have to see each other that often.

After I was done admiring the interior we walked through the hall and Andrew showed me one of the rooms.

"Welcome to our room!" He stated, opening the door. When I entered I saw a massive bedroom with two beds in it.

"Wait, I'm sleeping with you?" I almost screamed with a terrified look on my face. "But why? I'm sure there's plenty of other rooms where I can sleep in this house. I can even stay on the couch if you don't have a free bed."

"Stop acting like a child, besides I'm the one who should be worried about sleeping in the same room as you." Andrew said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked with confusion. Then I realized what he was referring to and it made me angry that this sort of thought even crossed his mind. "Oh, you perverted bastard. How dare you even suggest that I'd do something so sick? I may be desperate but I definitely am not someone who drools over straight guys."

"Is that so?" He said sarcastically. "Then what about Matt? I've seen the way you look at him and it makes me sick."

Wait, he said that he saw the way I look at Matt but he just found out that I was gay like 2 days ago. Is he saying that he knew about that before I came out? But how is that even possible?

What am I even saying, there's no way he could have known about my secret. I made sure to be extra careful in school and I don't even share any classes with Matt. I barely even see the guy. I did share classes with him 2 years ago but it's impossible that Andrew would remember something like that. I'm just being paranoid, it's probably nothing. Maybe he saw me glancing over him in the school's hallway.

"For your concern I don't plan on doing anything about my feelings so you don't have to feel threatened. Also you definitely aren't my type." I said even though that wasn't a complete truth. Don't get me wrong I don't really like him but I have to at least admit that he is moderately good looking. "I am very aware of my situation and I know that if someone finds out about my secret I'm practically dead so don't worry about that. I'll deal with my troubles on my own." I responded. "And even if I did stare at him that's none of your business. It's not like looking at people is a crime or anything."

"Whatever... you annoy me." Andrew answered with a strange tone in his voice. At first I thought it was disappointment but that didn't seem like it made any sense so I just assumed he was angry with me. "I'm going to swim for a while so don't even think about doing anything fishy. You know what will happen to your loved ones if you disappoint me."

"Yes, you made it very clear for me so don't worry about that. I'm not going to slice my wrists even though it would probably be the easiest thing to do. I am aware of what my actions might cause to my friends so you can relax and enjoy your swimming session."

He loudly closed the door and left the living room without saying anything else. The noise door made startled me for a second but I calmed down swiftly.

I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to drink some water. I took a thin and tall glass from the top shelf since it was the only one I could see there. I poured some water in it and as I was about to put my lips on the glass I heard Andrew's voice echoing from the pool.