Chapter 72

"Come on, sleepyhead, it's time to wake up!" I tried to shake the body that was still unconsciously laying on the bed.

"I don't want to wake up." A silent growl echoed through the room from under the blanket. "Just a few more minutes."

"You have to take a shower." I rolled my eyes. "Lucy will kill me if we're late."

"She won't. Just let me sleep." Andrew put his head under the pillow thinking that would silence me.

"Okay then." I let out a sigh. "I guess I'll go alone."

Andrew's eyes quickly opened as a mesmerizing expression crossed his face before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bed. He then placed his lips on my cheeks and moved on to kissing my neck slowly.

"Ew..." I wrinkled my nose while laughing. "You stink."

"No, I don't." He continued going downwards as he brushed his lips against my collarbone.

"Yes, you do." I replied jokingly. "You need to brush your teeth."

"You're hurting my feelings." Andrew chuckled and moved on to pecking my breastbone as he unbuttoned my shirt.

"No, you're hurting my nose." I pushed his head lightly to detach him from my body. "I really can't be late."

"I won't get up until I get my morning kiss." He pointed his chin upwards with a smolder as his gaze captivated my eyes.

I moved my eyebrows closer to form a frown and show my disapproval before wincing at him. Andrew's smile grew wider as he wrapped his arms around my back and trapped me. Since I had no other choice left I grimaced and pressed my lips on the tip of his nose.

"There..." I exhaled. "Are you satisfied now?"

"Not even close." He responded with a wicked smirk and started closing the distance between us.

I turned my face the other way while simultaneously wrinkling my forehead. Andrew planted a soft kiss on my cheek. I felt the caress of his breath on my skin before he finally separated himself from me.

"I'll go get dressed while you take a shower." I stated as a quiet yawn escaped my mouth.

"Sounds like a plan." He winked and slapped my butt.

"Hurry! We're gonna be late." I rolled my eyes.

Unfortunately, as I was suspecting, this whole process took way longer than just a few minutes so by the time we got inside the car it was already past afternoon. After a few minutes of driving and receiving constant calls from my friends we finally reached our destination. As soon as I got out the vehicle I was greeted by Tae-soo's little sister who swiftly closed the distance between us and offered me a refreshing hug.

"Jesse!" She raised her feet from the ground which made it harder for me to remain balance. "Thank goodness you're here."

"Hana, what's wrong?" I questioned her with a concerned look. "You're acting like we haven't seen each other for a year."

"I don't have time to explain. Allyson needs you right now." She returned a doleful expression before we skipped through the crowd and reached the room where Tae-soo's fiancé was sitting while wearing a magnificent wedding dress.

"Oh, Ally! You look breathtaking!" I complimented her as soon as we made eye contact. "White is definitely your color! You're most certainly the most beautiful bride I've ever seen."

"Thanks, Jesse." She replied with a gloomy smile. "Maybe I should marry you instead. At least you showed up."

"What do you mean?" I gave her a quizzical glance. "Where's Tae-soo?"