Chapter 1

Malik

I sighed as I picked up my phone without looking at the caller I.D. "Fuck do you want?!"

"Aye, nigga chill the fuck out with the bullshit, we got a serious problem." My brother said, as I heard something slam in the background.

"Ight, man what's going on?" I groaned as I licked my lips.

"I know, I just know yo nasty ass is not getting head. While I'm on the fucking phone!" I looked down at the lightskin jit and chuckled.

"How'd ya know?"

"Man, get yo nasty ass to the trap."

"Ight Ight. Aye broad." I said, letting her get up as I stood up. "You gotta go."

I grabbed my keys, lowkey forgetting that I was still on the phone with Jermaine.

"I'm on my way."
~
"Wassup?" I said, closing my car door as I walked up to Jermaine.

"Man, late as hell. I would shake up but ain't no telling what you did with them fingers." He said, shivering as I stale faced him.

"Mane fuck all that. What's going on?"

"They smoking our shit. The shit they suppose to sell, they smoking it."

"I bet it was Dontae. It was Dontae wasn't it?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Man I told yo ass to handle that when he let a motherfucker get away with only paying one third of his money." I said as I reached into my back pocket, pulling my strap out, taking it off safety.

"Imma listen to yo ass next time." He replied, taking his strap out too, as we walked into the trap.

"Aht, sit yo stupid ass down before I blow yo brains back." I said to the broad that got up, trying to head to the back. 

Jermaine walked up to Dontae, putting the gun to his temple even tho he was turned the opposite way.

"Move too fast and I'll knock yo bitch ass out." He said to him, making Dontae move slow.

Soon as he turned all the way around, Jermaine hit him with the gun, making him fall on the floor.

I shook my head. Weak ass.

"Stand up." Jermaine said as he took his gun off safety.

Already knowing what was finna happen, Dontae started shaking his head after he wiped his nose off. "No, please no."

"Why not?" Jermaine said as he chuckled. "You wasn't thinking about that shit when you was skipping out on us."

"I-I."

"I-I, shut the fuck up." Jermaine said as he pulled the trigger, leaving Dontae's lifeless body to fall.

I walked up to him and checked his pockets to find money. "He did a drop today?"

"Yeah, but he already turned his money in." Someone else said. I nodded, realizing this was still some of our money, because we always tell everyone not to bring in other money.

"Punk ass." I said, standing up.

"Aye we gotta go." Jermaine said walking up to me.

"Aye, clean this up." I said to a half naked hoe, standing by the door. "What's the deal?"

"Amara."
~
Amara

"Yo get the fuck off me." I said as someone held me back from continuously beating this hoe ass.

She sitting there having a whole ass tantrum as her shit was leaking, knowing I don't give a fuck.

"Yo calm the fuck down." Whoever this was holding me back said.

"Nah, you get the fuck off me, get ya fucking hands off me." I said, pushing him back, making him fall to the ground, but I ain't give a fuck about that either.

"She know better than to be fucking with that girl anyways." Someone mumbled as I walked off, waiting on my brothers to come get me.

I lit my blunt that I had and smoked off it a bit. I sighed. Stress reliever.

I heard a car horn go off as I looked. I smiled when I seen both of my brothers getting out of the car.

I ran to them, giving them both a hug.

"Everything straight?" Malik said as he looked over the place.

"Yeah, hoe just tried the wrong one." I said shrugging as we walked to the car.

Jermaine shook his head. "Hothead ass."

"Just like my damn brother." I said, as I blew O's out of my mouth.

"Where you get that shit from?" Malik asked, getting into the car.

"I bought it from y'all last week." I said, sitting back. "Oh and I got this kickback to go to tomorrow so I might not come home later on that night." I said, shrugging.

"Yo ass better be safe, and don't be going there getting into fights and shit." Jermaine said as he started the car up.

"Y'all know I don't fight at kickbacks." I said, shaking my head.

"Where yo strap?" He asked, looking through the mirror at me.

"At home."

"Keep it on you." Malik said, looking out the window.

"Fo shoo."

-
(First chapter, eh)