Chapter 10

Jermaine

I sat at the bar, taking a sip of my first shot. So much shit been going on and I just need some time to get away.

Random broads tried to get me to fuck with them. I mean just throwing themselves at me. I passed cause ion stick my dick in just anybody. I'll leave that up to Malik.

"Yo can you please leave me the fuck alone?" I heard coming from the side of me. Me being my nosy self, I looked over and seen homegirl from the court the other day, the one Amara had to save from the same dude that was bothering her tonight.

I got up, walking towards them.

"Aye." I said. Me and dude just stood there, looking at each other. Try me again, imma kill you this time.

He scoffed, walking away. I turned to homegirl, looking down at her.

"Than-"

"Nah, ion wanna hear that. How the hell you keep getting into these situations where you need someone to save you all the time?" I said, bluntly as she furrowed her eyes at me.

"Excuse me? Look I appreciate you helping me out right then, but I didn't ask you to do that. If you have a problem with it, take your ass on somewhere." Something about her saying that didn't sit right with me. Not one bit.

I wrapped my hand around her throat, looking her dead in her face.

"Fuck you just say to me?"

"I said if you have a problem with it, take your ass on somewhere." She responded, giving me a stank look.

I chuckled coldly. I pulled my gun out, placing it on her stomach.

"I like the smart mouth." I whispered in her ear. "But I will kill yo ass right where you stand. Ya heard me?"

"Do it." She said, placing her hand on my gun, making me raise my eyebrows at her.

For a second we were having a staring contest. I was debating if I wanted to kill her or let her go.

I put my gun back, not taking my eyes off her. She rolled her eyes, walking away towards the bar.
~
Amara

I sighed, irritated as hell because these niggas would not stop laughing.

"Can y'all please shut the fuck up?" I mumbled, rubbing my temples.

Vinchi pointed at me, still chuckling. "What's wrong with her?"

I glared at him, rolling my eyes as I sat back.

I looked over, seeming King teaching Nia how to handle a gun. Even tho I ain't fucking with him, I was glad he was here cause I ain't feel like teaching her.

"Aye, Se and Vinchi." My brother called, causing me to stand up.

"Since King is helping Nia with her training, I need you and Vinchi to handle a drop for me." I sighed, nodding my head as I looked over the paper work that was on the table.
~
(Next Day)
Malik

I looked at these two fools as I wanted to cuss their asses out.

"Fuck you mean, you wrecked the car?" I asked Amara and Vinchi as they sat on the other side of each other.

"I told him if he don't stop talking to me, I was gonna wreck this bitch. He kept talking." I glared at her ass, shaking my head.

"Amara come with me for a second." We stood up and walked away to and empty room.

"What?" She said.

"Fuck you mean 'what'?" Amara this wasn't the deal. You gonna blow our fucking cover." I harshly whispered to her.