Chapter 4

Jermaine

"My bad, I didn't know who she was." I stale faced the fuck outta that nigga.

"Dawg you a newbie, obviously you wasn't gonna know who she was. I like the boldness, but if I wasn't there, yo head was gonna get blown off." I said, shaking my head.

"Aye Le, why these two don't talk that much?" I said, pointing at Vinchi and King.

He moved the mirror in the front to look at me. "Who? Vinchi and King?"

"Nah, Leonardo and Prince."

He mugged me from the front mirror. "They new around here, they don't know us like that." I nodded, getting a good look at them.

"Where y'all from?"

"Memphis." (I just had to pick something 😭.)

"Y'all came all the way to LA from Memphis?" Cortez, the one who was finna get shot by Amara, asked.

"Yeah, needed a new surrounding. Plus the people around Memphis lowkey opps." King said, shrugging.

"Y'all brothers?"

"Not by blood, but he been my brudda since 2nd grade." Vinchi said as King nodded.

"Ight, I'm fucking with the vibe." I nodded. "The girl y'all met yesterday was our sister. She ain't apart of the business tho."

They nodded as the looked out the window. Everything went silent.

"Gawddamn, I know we bout to murk some niggas but y'all being lame as hell." I said, leaning up in the front and smacking Malik's head.

"Ight bitch. I'll wreck this shit and none of us will live to see tomorrow."

"Aye let me out this bitch then." Vinchi mumbled, causing me to chuckle.

"Ight y'all ready?" I said, pulling my mask down and bringing my glock out.

Everybody pulled their masks down as Malik stopped the car.

We all walked to the back of the house. After making sure everyone was with us, Malik kicked the door causing everyone go look at us.

When I say it was a bloodbath, I'm saying niggas was dropping like flies and it wasn't anybody from our team.

I went to the back room and shot whoever was sitting in the chair. I went behind the desk and seen a safe that was half open.

"Aye, Dub, watch out." I turned around and before I could aim my gun, Vinchi shot whoever was finna shoot me.

I nodded at him and he nodded, going back where Malik was at as I started grabbing stacks out the safe.

"Damn it we gotta go." I heard Malik yelled and I ran in there to see what was going on.

"Wassup?" I said, zipping my bag up.

"A and N ass sitting up there, playing in the fucking house. A didn't know her safety was off, and her ass shot N in the leg." I shook my head at them fools.

"Fucking dumbasses bro, let's go."
~
"Aye y'all the only people that know where we lay our heads bruh. Don't try no funny shit later on cause that's your head." Malik said, getting out of the car.

We all got out and went in the house.

"Fuck bruh." I said when I seen blood on the kitchen floor.

"Aye where y'all at?" I yelled.

"We back here!" We followed the sound of Amara's voice to the bathroom, seeing the both sitting on the floor with Nia's leg wrapped up.

"Dawg, you gonna make me take yo gun away from you." I said, mugging Amara as she mugged me back.