Chapter 37

Amara

I woke up, looking around the room, holding my head because my head was hurting.

Noticing that I was in the living room on the floor with my leg on the couch, I got confused with what happened last night.

I got up, almost falling I might add, walking into the kitchen to see Vinchi laid out on the kitchen floor on top of some dollar bills.

"Vinchi, Vinchi get your ass up." I said, shaking him awake.

"Nigga." He said, rubbing his eyes. "Why the hell am I on the floor?"

"Ion know. Come on." I said, pulling him up with the little bit of strength I had.

We walked around the house looking around for everybody else.

I opened a door but quickly closed it back when I seen King and Nia in the fucking bed.

"Hell nah." Vinchi said as he gagged before covering his mouth.

"Not another word." I said, shaking my head. "What time is it?"

He pulled his phone out. "2."

"In the evening?"

"In the morning."

"Damn. I'm wide awake now." I said, stretching a little.

"I would say we go see what everyone else is doing butttt," He trailed off. I put my hand up, shaking my head.

"Nah, not no more." I didn't even wanna imagine anything else. I doubt that anything happened between anyone else tho, Khalisè and Kiara literally can't stand Jermaine and Malik.

I walked towards Vinchi's room, with him behind me.

"Turn some music on cause ion wanna hear any of that shit." I said, laying on his bed.

"You damn right." He put his music on the tv, putting it on shuffle.

We sat in silence for a bit, which led to me yawning. "You sure you straight lil bruh?"

"Lil bruh?" He chuckled, looking at me. "Don't forget I'm older than yo black ass."

"Only by a damn year. My birthday this month, pussy." I said, taking my coat off, getting comfortable.

"Oh really?"

"Hell yeah, and I'm turning the fuck up. Leave the bs at home." I said, sitting back up.

"Crazy as hell for no reason." He shook his head, walking to the bathroom.

I laid there, waiting on him to get back.

After he took a minute to come back, I started laughing.

"Yo ass shitting, aint it?"

"Nigga, no."

"Mhm." I covered my eyes with my arm, realizing that my headache was gone.

As Giveon's Heartbreak Anniversary played, I hummed the lyrics.

That was until, I was picked up unexpectedly, making me panic.