Chapter 12

Malik
I grabbed one of the top high tech gadgets that Jermaine brought in the car. I turned it on as it made the car sound proof, and it cut off anything that could be recording us right now.

"So now we know we are being watched every day because of this." I said, holding my arm up that was wrapped.

"Who could've possibly know that you were doing a drop yesterday? We stopped putting our information in all the books around the trap so no one knows our moves." Jermaine said with his face scrunched up.

"Honestly, this is leaning towards Angel." Amara said, crossing her arms.

"How?"

"We dropped Damien off before your week was up. Angel had to know that you was finna do something, Jermaine."

"She couldn't have did it that fast tho. Ain't no way." Jermaine said, more so talking to himself.

"It is possible tho. Especially now that people are watching our every move." I agreed as he started nodding his head. He chuckled coldly while beginning to bounce his leg. He only does that when he's pissed off.

"I got something for that." He mumbled as me and Amara looked at each other. Oh shit..
~
Amara

"Amara are you okay? You ain't yourself right now." I took a breather and put a smile on my face for Nia.

"Yes, I'm cool. I just didn't get a lot of sleep this morning." I said as I wasn't telling a whole lie but not the whole truth either. I did stay up last night but I had a reason.

"Amara can you answer this question for me?" My teacher said, making me look at the board.

"Um." I mumbled as I tried my best to answer the question. "I don't know it."

Someone else raised their hand to answer it. "No, Amara's gonna answer the question." She said as I sighed.

"Ms. Amy I don't know the answer. My bad." I said, sitting up straight.

"Mmh. You always don't know the answer. Anyways." She tried to mumbled her slick comment but I still heard her. I was taken back by it and stood up.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Amara, take your seat." She said with her back turned to me.

"Amara come on, don't let her get to you." Nia whispered in my ear, trying to pull me back but I snatched my arm away from her.

"Nah cause I'm one of her top students in her class but she wanna talk shit about me? She can fuck outta my face with that shit." I said, shaking my head as my tongue got too loose.

"Do I need to call the principal?" I chuckled. Principal always getting y'all stupid ass teachers out of shit.

"Nah, cause I'm out this bitch." I said as I grabbed my things, walking out the door, slamming it shut.

I let out a shaky breath as i tried to control my anger. I shook my head as I walked out of the entrance door, going to my car.

I started driving in silence, not knowing where I was finna go.

"I can go there." I mumbled as I turned around, going to the lake.

When I got to the lake I was just gonna sit in my car, but I decided to take a walk.

As I was walking I realized I left my blunt in the car, but the way I'm feeling right now, I don't even want it anymore.

I powered my phone off so I wouldn't be bothered cause I know by now that Nia told Malik and Jermaine that I was upset. I just needed to get my thoughts together right now.