Chapter 21

Kiara

I sighed as I wiped my tears that started to fall. I felt so bad for killing people that I didn't even know. The vision of me sending bullets through skulls wasn't a pretty sight and it was really messing with me.

I really killed somebody. More than one person at that. That's all that can play in my head. I was also worried about Amara. I can't imagine losing someone so close to me. I just hope she's okay.

I sighed as I stood up from the bench. You can't cry over spilled milk.

That was until someone put a hand over my mouth, pulling me backwards. I rolled my eyes, trying to pull away from the person.

It was until we got to this dark alley that they let me go.

"I'm so sick of this shit. Y'all ain't got nothing better to do with y'all lives?!" I said, breathing hard.

"Aye, chill out." The person said, scrunching her face up. She had a mask on but I can still see who she was.

"You Kiara?"

"Nah." She stale faced me, reaching around her waist, pulling a gun on me.

"Imma ask again, are you Kiara?" We stared at each other for a good second, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah."

She handed me a piece of paper with some kind of address on it. "Meet me at this place tomorrow and bring Amara and her crew with ya." I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"You literally couldn't have just sent me a text or some shit? Putting yo dusty ass hand over my mouth, for what?" I said, giving her a stank look.

"Dusty? Bitch please." She said, rolling her eyes as she put her gun back up.

She started walking away before she turned around. "When you get to the door, ask for Minnie."

I watched her as she walked away.

Nobody seen that shit?
~
Amara

I stretched and yawned as I woke up with the sun dead in my face.

"Damn." I mumbled as I rubbed my neck. Sleeping on the porch wasn't the best idea in the world but it will do for now.

I jumped, picking my strap that was laying beside me up when I seen someone sitting on the porch steps.

I scoffed when I realized it was Vinchi's ass.

I stood up, dusting myself off as I walked by him with my leg lightly brushing up against him.

"Well shit, good morning to you too." He said, making me mentally roll my eyes.

I turned around, looking at him. "Get the fuck away from me."

"Mmmm yeah I could do that but I also don't follow rules soooo." He said, shrugging, crossing his arms.

Wait a damn minute.

"How the hell you know where I stay?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I have my ways." I cocked my gun back, letting the tip of the gun touch his forehead.

"Come again?"

He stared down at me. "I followed you here the other day."

"So what you stalking me now or something?" He smacked his teeth.

"Fuck all that. Why you sleeping on your porch?"

"Cause I can, the fuck?"

"You and this smart ass mouth of yours gonna get fucked up."

"By who?" I said, giving him a stank look.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Ight bruh. You ain't answer my question."

"Yes I did."

"Why you ain't just sleep in your car instead?"

"I crashed it." I said, shrugging, walking away.

He reached out, grabbing my arm. "Amara, listen-"

I snatched away from him. "Don't touch me."

"We gotta talk. We gotta find out who these people are."

"For what?"

He gave me a 'duh' look. "Have you forgot about the picture you showed us at the trap?"

"Okay, so?"

"So?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. There's literally people out to kill you, Amara."

"Let em." I said, shrugging as I started back walking.

He jogged up a little, getting in front of me. "So that's it? Your brothers die and you just give up?"

I stared at him as I bawled my fist up, trying my best not to spazz out. "Get the fuck out of my face, Vinchi."

He just stood there with a confused look on his face but he didn't know that he really needed to move.

I tried to walk away from him but he stepped in front of me each time. I pushed his chest a little, trying to get him to move back.

"Am-" "Your brothers die and you just give up?"

Those words repeated in my head as I got angry. I swung on him, punching him in his face.

He grabbed my wrists, tightening his grip as I tried to yank away from him even tho my arm was hurting like hell.

"You ain't gonna keep swinging on me, Amara." He said as his jaw tightened, showing his jawline.

"What, you think you scare me?" I said, chuckling as I looked at my shoes. "Bitch please."

He threw my arm, wrapping his hand around my neck, making me look at him.

"What you call me?"

I stared at him for a good minute as we both mugged each other. "Bitch, please."

He chuckled, nodding as he let me go, wiping his face.

"Ight bet." He said, shaking his head as he walked away.

I scoffed as I watched him walk away.

I need a blunt.