Chapter 45

Vinchi

"Okay, what did I do this time?" I crossed my arms, staring at Amara who was pissed at me.

"Nothing, just shut up please." She said, rolling her eyes, sitting in the kitchen.

She's been somewhat mad all morning, but at the same time it's like something else was going on with her.

"Yo, why the fuck you staring at me dawg?" She yelled since I was basically staring at her since she zoned out.

"Why won't you just tell me what the hell is going on? Cause I ain't did shit to you!" I said, throwing my hands up.

"I literally told you nothing is wrong with me, Vinchi."

"Yeah, I know you told me but you didn't tell me the truth." She groaned as I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Ight, bet. See if I check on yo ass anymore." I mumbled, walking towards my room.

"Then don't, the fuck?! You acting like I'm literally begging you to do this shit, bruh." I turned around to see her standing up.

"Why the fuck you even mad at me, cuhh?"

King walked into the kitchen slowly with his hands slightly up. "Y'all straight?"

Me and Amara stared at each other before she scoffed. She walked to the front door, unlocking it and walking out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"What happened?" I turned to Nia, stale facing her.

"Why is your best friend so fucking aggravating?"

"First off, don't talk about her when she not here to defend herself." She said, scrunching her face up. "Second, what's wrong?"

"She been spazzing on me all morning." I mumbled, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hm, that's funny." I looked at her as she had a confused look on her face.

"What you talking about?"

"Shush, I'm tryna remember something." She pulled her phone out. "What today is?"

"Saturday?" I said in a question like tone.

"October 2nd." Nia said, palming her face. "Why the hell didn't this click sooner?" She asked herself.

"Wait, what does this have to do with anything? What's on October 2nd?" King asked the question that was in my head.

"October 2nd was the day her parents..." My eyes slightly widened as Nia trailed off, typing on her phone.

"Wait, you Forreal?"

"Nah, I'm for fake, of course I'm forreal!" I squinted my eyes at her, letting a quick breath.

"Okay but why is she mad at me personally?"

"Vinchi, it's not anything personal because she's not mad at you. She spazzed out on me too. Also, her and Jermaine got into an argument before she left. That's the reason she came over here."

"Damn." I stood up, walking to the living room before opening it, walking out of it.
~
Jermaine

I sighed as my phone rung.

Partner In Crime🗣💛 is calling...

I declined Malik's calls, hoping that he would just take the hint and leave me alone.

Triple Andrews🐐💛

Partner In Crime🗣💛: stop bullshitting and tell me where the fuck y'all at