Chapter 38

Malik

"Yo, I got a fucking migraine, shut the fuck up!" I looked between Vinchi and Amara, confused on what the hell was going on.

"Who the fuck is you talking to bruh? Tell me cause it ain't me." I covered my mouth to hold in my laugh because of the look Vinchi gave Amara.

"Yo, you early with the bullshit, Amara." Vinchi waved her off as she just stared at him.

"Ight, what y'all arguing about?" I said, chuckling.

"This nigga literally threw up all over my coat and didn't tell nobody." Amara shook at little bit before continuing. "So when I went to pick up the coat-"

"Aht, please don't say it." I said, gagging a little bit.

"What you're failing to realize is I literally passed the fuck out after I did it. I didn't have time to do shit." He said, leaning forward in his chair.

"Wait a minute, nigga, you sick?" I scrunched my face up, moving away from him.

"I don't think so. I feel fine now."

"Awe hell nah." I got up, moving to the other side of the room.

"Anyways." Amara continues. "After I picked the jacket up, I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I threw up too."

"Wait where?" I looked at Vinchi as he raised his eyebrows.

Amara smirked before standing up. "Those shoes in that box really were nice." She left out the room as Vinchi mouth dropped.

"My 1's?!" He said, following her out of the room.

I shook my head as I grabbed the disinfecting spray as I sprayed all over the room. I'll be damned if I catch something from they sick asses.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, seeing that Jermaine was calling me.

"Rich nigga hours." I said as I put the spray up.

"Where you at?"

"The trap."

"You realize Amara ass dropped out of school?"

I scrunched my face up. "Nigga what?"

"Hell yeah, foo."

"When the hell did she have time to do that? We was watching her the whole time."

"Nigga I'm just as confused as you are."

"I'll talk to her ass about it later, I'm tryna stay away from her ass."

"How come?"

"Ha ass sick." I put the phone on my shoulder as I grabbed my blunt, looking for a lighter.

"Sick?" I almost laughed cause I could vision the frown he had on his face.

"Yep, ha ass threw up this morning."

"Awe hell, hold on, bruh." I heard him walk away from the phone before I heard a spraying sound, making me laugh at this goofy ass nigga.

"You and me on the same shit."

"Come here, Damien."

"Jermaine." I looked at the phone. "Don't do th-"

Before I knew it, I heard spraying through the phone along with Damien's laugh.

"I know you ain't just spray that boy with that damn spray."

"Yes the fuck I did. Ion do that sick shit, bruh."

"Get cha goofy ass off my line." I chuckled before hanging the phone up.
~

Jermaine

I sat there with Amara as we waited for the doctor to come back and test her for whatever she got.