Chapter 17

Anonymous

I chuckled as I closed my laptop. I'm throwing everybody off with the little shootings that have been going on. Now they don't know what to do.

"What's next?" One of my co workers said.

"Hmm, why you wanna get dude so bad?" I asked since he's been on dude ass since we started this plan.

"Ion like the motherfucker. All of them think they can get what they want." He said as he crossed his arms.

I nodded my head, thinking for a little bit. "Get the crew ready. We finna take a little bit of action. Tell Minnie to come here." I said as I called my other co worker by her nickname.

I waited as I started to think. It's the fact that these motherfuckers don't know that I'm closer than they think. I'm so good at what I do that they wouldn't even expect me.

"Yes?" Minnie said as she popped her head in the door.

"I'm ready to take action."
~
Amara

"So what's going on with you and King? Don't even try to lie." I said, sitting beside Nia at her house.

"What are you talking about?" I stale faced her, causing her to sign.

"Okay, okay. Me and King somewhat... have taken a liking to each other." My eyes widened as I looked at her, shocked as hell.

"Wait, really? You and King?" I said as she nodded. "Not my bestfriend falling in love with a thug." I said, putting my hand on my chest.

She gave me a stank look as she laughed. "You going overboard with this love thing. We just talking for now."

"Okay." I said, nodding. "Y'all a cute fit. If he hurt you, just know I won't hesitate to shoot him." I said, hugging her.

"Not if I shoot him first." She chuckled as she hugged me back.

"So, there's been a lot of things going on around here. Me getting shot, Angel getting shot, and you and Malik got shot at. Not to mention, King's car got fucked up." Nia said as she sighed. "What's going on?"

I hesitated to see if I should tell her. She was still a suspect but she was my bestfriend. I know for a fact that Nia would never do me like this.

I looked around as I closed her door, and pulled out this device that Malik be using to cut off any listening devices around us.

I explained the whole situation to her as her eyes widened.

"How the fuck? Why would anyone want to do that to them? Malik and Jermaine are two of the realest people I know." She said as a confused look grew on her face.

"That's what I'm saying. Whoever this is needs to back off cause Malik and Jermaine ain't did anything to anybody. If they did, it was with good reason."

"These folks are smart, I can see that, but I know Malik and Jermaine are way smarter. Plus they got the help of me, you, King and Vinchi. We gonna get to them before they get to us." Nia said as I nodded, letting out a shaking breath.

"You right about that."
~
Malik

I watched as Khalisè paced back and forth, panicking.

"Ight Ight chill. What's going on?" I said, standing up.

"Okay, okay. We gotta go fast. We are running out of time." She said as she walked to this door, grabbing 4 duffle bags, handing them to me.

"What's all of this for?"

"You remember what me, you and Dub talked about?" I nodded my head in response. "Well we gonna have to get this plan started now."

"Really? I didn't expect it to happen this soon." I mumbled. "How are you getting your information?"

"I'll explain it later."

"No, I need to know now."

She slammed her laptop shut, turning towards me. "Malik, I ain't got time for this! You are just gonna have to wait until everything plays out!" She yelled.

"Man fuck this shit! I feel like you're driving me into another dead end! I don't need your fucking help anymore! Imma do what the fuck I gotta do!" I yelled back, dropping the duffle bags as I walked out of the house.

I got in my car and started driving down the road, back to my house.

I knew I was lowkey wrong for going off on her like that, but I'm just tryna make sure everything works out right. This is the first time I had to take orders from someone else and I wasn't dealing with it properly.

I turned around, heading back to Khalisè's house.

Before I could start back driving good, a car slammed into mine, driving me off the road as everything went black.
~
Jermaine

"Yo, you really gonna make me fucking murk your ass, popping up everywhere I be." I said, mugging homegirl as I walked down the street.

"Dude, I'm literally just taking a walk. You are on the street I live on for God's sake." She said, throwing her hands up in the air.

I wasn't going to let her know that I actually knew she was gonna be here because I took a look at her schedule. It was gonna seem weird.

"What's your name?" I asked as I began walking beside her.

"Kiara." She mumbled, typing away on her phone.

I looked over her shoulder, trying to see who she was talking to. "Why you looking at my phone?"

"Just tryna make sure you ain't letting anybody know I'm here." I said, shrugging.

"I don't even fucking know you. Why would I be doing that?" She said, scrunching her face up.

I just stayed silent because I didn't wanna curse her ass out.

"Listen-"

Before I could even say anything, a black truck pulled up on us, with two guys hoping out.

Before I could pull my strap, one of them grabbed me as a cloth went over my mouth, as I passed out.
~
Amara

Me and Nia stood up as there was loud banging on the door. I pulled my strap out since Mr. Williams and Mrs. Williams aren't here.

Nia opened the door as I aimed my gun, but stopped when I seen Vinchi, King, and ole girl from the bar the other day. I think her name is Kiara.

"Yo what's going on?" Nia asked, seeing the look on their faces.

"No time to talk. We gotta go." Vinchi said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me out the house while King did the same to Nia.

"Wait wait. Tell me what the fuck happened?" I said, getting impatient.

"Dub and Le got kidnapped." King said, making my heart drop.