Chapter 42

Amara
(Same night)

"YOU WANNA TALK SHIT? YOU WANNA RUN YO MOUTH? YOU WANT SOME GANGSTAS FRONT YO MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE? WE'LL SET THIS BITCH OFF!" Everyone in the house yelled the lyrics as me and Nia were yelling it at each other.

"Nah cause this makes me want to go and beat that nigga ass." Khalisè said as she turned her face up. I looked to where she was looking at to see Malik staring right back at her.

I shook my head before Nia stopped singing, groaning.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she stood beside me.

"Demarcus." I had a confused look on my face until I realized that she was talking about Demarcus from school.

He walked up to her, trying to have a conversation with her but obviously she wasn't having any of it.

"Wassup baby?" King said, wrapping his arms around her. Oh shit.

"This you?" Demarcus said, pointing at King.

"Very much so." She responded while smiling, wrapping her arms around King.

You could obviously tell that Demarcus was salty as hell because he started laughing.

"Something funny, bruh?" King said, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I just find it funny how someone finally got my leftovers." I scrunched my face up at this nigga.

"The fuck you talking about?" Nia said, unwrapping her arms from King.

"Oh, I been hit that. Just wanted to let you know."

"Why you lying?" I spoke up, crossing my arms.

"Shut the fuck up, Amara, damn." I raised my eyebrows a little bit as I smiled with my mouth open.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I said about to walk up to him but was pulled back. Everybody knows I like to fight, bitches and niggas.

"Don't ever fix yo fucking mouth to lie on me again. Nigga ain't hit shit. You probably wanted to, but ya didn't." Nia said, sipping out of her cup, looking unbothered as fuck.

That's when King and Demarcus started arguing, which led to Malik, Jermaine, and Kiara to walk over to the conversation.

"Fuck going on over here?" Malik said, scrunching his face up.

I told him the situation before Jermaine laughed.

"Everybody, I mean everybody know he lying. Nia bougie as fuck, she don't talk to just anybody. Plus, he's been trying to holla at Nia for ion know how long." Jermaine said as Malik nodded.

I turned my attention back to King and Demarcus as they were still going back and forth. My mouth dropped seeing King punch Demarcus, making him fall on the floor.

Demarcus best friend, ion even know his name came over and swung on King, making Vinchi get up.

"Oh shit."

Demarcus got back up, tryna get back to the fight. Before he could, Malik walked over punching him again, knocking him out completely.

"Fuck you lying on her for, dawg?" Malik said with Jermaine right behind him.

"Pussy ass nigga." Jermaine said, before kicking him, shaking his head.

"Gawddamn." Kiara said, shaking her head. I walked over, pushing Vinchi and ole dude apart. Nia had already pulled King back from the scene.

"Aye, chill." I said, pulling him back but he was still arguing with him. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Man, I'm not tryna hear that shit!" Vinchi yelled before I sat him down.