Chapter 15

Kiara

I walked into my house, carrying groceries in while being tired as hell.

I flicked my lights on after I closed my door. As I did, I dropped all of my groceries because someone was sitting in my living room. A familiar, lightskin someone I have seen once or twice.

"How the hell you get into my house?" I asked, trying to pick up some of the things I dropped.

He ignored me, lighting up a blunt he grabbed from his ear.

Once I grabbed everything off the floor, I went to the kitchen putting everything on the table as I chuckled.

This nigga never answered me.

I walked back into the living room. I walked up to him, snatching the blunt from him, putting it out with the palm of my hand. For some reason, it didn't burn me.

"Fuck is you in my house for?" I said as he just stared at me.

Our eyes stayed locked as he stood up calmly. I backed up as he walked forward, not saying a word. I continued to back up until I was on the wall.

"Fuck." I whispered as I was now trapped. I would try to fight his ass but this was the same nigga that pulled a gun on me.

"First of all." He started. "Hello, my name's Dub."

I mentally rolled my eyes as I waited for him to finish talking.

"Second off, I got in your house because I have my ways." He said, shrugging.

"Third off. Don't ever test your fucking life like that again." He said, snatching the blunt out of my hand.

"What are you doing here?" I finally was about to ask.

"Oh nothing really." He walked away a little bit. "Just wondering if I should murk your little ass or not?"

"Um, why? You don't fucking know me." I said, crossing my arms with a confused look on my face.

He chuckled, putting the blunt in his pocket. "See, you got a slick ass mouth on you." He said, pointing at me. "I like it but I don't. Plus you been popping up 'round places I be at for a minute, lil bit. Trying to see if you a threat or not. By the way I had your ass scared a few minutes ago, you ain't no real threat."

I furrowed my eyes at him. "Who scared? Ain't nobody scared of you."

He stale faced me. "You sure about that?"

I just sighed, ready for this dude to get out of my house.

He got up, walking to my front door.

"Oh, one more thing." He said, stopping. "Change ya locks. Anybody could get in here with a bobby pin or a credit card. See you around lil bit." He said, before walking out the door.

I just stood there, confused on what just happened.

What kind of nickname is Dub?
~
Malik

I walked away from the hospital, pulling my phone out. Since Amara and Vinchi has a drop to do, I came up here to check on Nia for her.

My Little Sister🐥🤍: how is she doing?

:she getting better, once she was able to wake up, she was able to eat a little bit.

My Little Sister🐥🤍: she's awake?! I'm coming down there.

:come after the drop.

My Little Sister🐥🤍: okay.

Right when I was finna text something back, I was pulled into a dark alley.