chapter i

⊱⊱ ── {◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦} ── ⊰⊰

Tommy opened his eyes, and promptly realized he was sitting in a chair, his arms chained down onto the armrests.

To say he was never ever going outside ever again was an understatement.

He just prayed he could somehow escape, pretend this never happened, and move on with his life.

In fact, if Tommy was going to be "King," even if it was against his will, the least he could do was use this as practice.

He looked up, to make eye contact with a guy, who was staring directly at him. Tommy wouldn't have recognized him until he noticed a familiar smile patch sewn into the man's jacket.

It was the same mask the man who kidnapped him was wearing.

So he could only assume this was the very man.

Tommy offered a nervous laugh. "Soo, good stranger, do you mind returning me to the grand castle of the Antarctic Empire? King Philza Minecraft, also my father, would already be gravely upset to find out I went outside, much more when he learns I was kidnapped."

However, the man stared at him, intrigued. "What do you mean, upset to hear you went outside?"

Tommy was taken aback by the comment. Was his kidnapper making small talk with him?

Wow, Tommy was never kidnapped before, but he never would have expected that he'd end up sharing his life stories with the person that kidnapped him.

I mean, why not?

"Well, good sir, father doesn't allow me to go outside, in attempts to avoid me getting taken, or injured."

The man wheezed. Like actually wheezed. "Well, it seems like it's too late for that, Prince. You are bleeding, and I have kidnapped you."

Tommy blinked.

The man blinked as well.

"Well, this was a fun experience, although I should be getting back to the castle. Father's search teams are soon to be looking for me, and if they find me here, that would probably ruin your life."

The man smiled. "Oh, Prince, I know they are looking for you. Well, I don't know who they are looking for, but I know they are looking for you."

Tommy stared at him, trying to comprehend what the man said.

"Sorry, could you please speak in proper english?" Tommy asked, genuinely.

It was safe to say that Dream had taken an immediate liking to the kid.

He pulled out a poster, with a picture of Tommy on it.

"Your father had "missing" flyers sent out for you. Or should I say, "For the Heir of the Antarctic Empire."

Tommy stared at him, confused. "What do you mean?" 

Dream passed the paper across the table to Tommy, before realizing Tommy's hands were trapped.

"Right" he muttered, pressing a button, unlocking the cuffs around Tommy's wrist.

He immediately grabbed for the paper.

Yes, he should have used this opportunity to escape, but honestly, being held captive with chains was a much more pleasant experience compared to back in the lonely castle.