chapter vi

(this chapter contains multiple pov's and for the sake of the writing, I'm not gonna say which is who's pov but if you can't figure it out, it'll be in the comments, either on the first paragraph or on the line)

⊱⊱ ──── {◦◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦◦} ──── ⊰⊰

"Read the article," Tommy demanded, clicking on the headline.

Ranboo reluctantly stared at the screen, before sighing, and reading.

"King Philza of The Antarctic Empire announced that the unnamed heir to the throne has recently passed away."

Tubbo cut Ranboo off immediately. "Are you telling me no one out there knows your name? We are some of the few people that know your name?"

Tommy nodded, urging Ranboo to continue.

"According to his announcement, four castle guards were patrolling a nearby forest when they came across the barren crown."

Ranboo paused with a troubled look on his face. "Well, that can't be good."

"Just continue" Tubbo replied eagerly.

"Ranboo sighed and nodded.

"According to one of the knights, who chooses to remain anonymous, there was no dead body, nor any trace of blood near the crown."

"Of course there wasn't blood, I'm not actually dead," Tommy mumbled to himself.

"So the majority of the citizens wonder: Is the prince really dead?"

Tubbo snickered at the fact that Tommy had just answered that.

"However, another Knight of the patrol recently stepped up to say that there was a body found near the throne and that there was proof he had passed away, shutting down the majority of the arguments from the citizens, rather leaving them confused."

Tommy glared at the screen. "You know who I bet it is, it's Techno. He was probably saving his dad's ass."

"With the sudden death of the now dead prince, with no heir to the throne, Prince Wilbur of the Antarctic Empire is willing to step up for the job, saying he would be discarding his music career for the country."

Tubbo sent Tommy a small frown. "So that's why he's giving up his music career."

"So it's my fault?"Tommy asked unsurely and was instantly met with a firm No.

"Definitely not your fault," Tubbo assured him, though to be fair it was his fault.

"The king also announced that no funeral would be held, his exact words were: It is not necessary."

Tommy giggled, much to the two's surprise.

"It is such a Phil thing to do, these people would probably think it's cuz I'm alive but it's really just because Phil doesn't care about me."

"Uh-huh," Ranboo nodded, concern evident on his face. He continued reading anyways.

"So if you really think about it, is the prince really dead?"

"AHA! I CALLED IT," Tommy shouted victoriously, getting two worried looks from the rest of the room.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" Ranboo asked slowly.

Ranboo and Tubbo sat in silence waiting for Tommy's reaction.

What they didn't expect was for Tommy to just shrug it off.