chapter xxvi

oh em gee guys it's literally been a year since I updated 💔💔 anyways i have the next few chapters already written so be wary of that <33

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

Tommy couldn't sleep the rest of the night, not after his encounter with Techno.

After a certain amount of tossing and turning, Tommy gave up, instead grabbing his backpack and leaving his room.

He knew exactly where he was going to go.

The servant ward.

He needed to figure out a way to kill Phil because after Techno showed his suspicions, Tommy knew he was screwed.

In a way, it put a sense of urgency in Tommy's mind, because holy shit, he needs to get out of here before he dies.

So obviously, the only smart decision was to sneak out of his room, early in the morning, to go see Drista.

The faster they made a plan, the faster they could get out of here.

Plus, even though he only met her like... yesterday, he felt like she was one of the only people he could trust around here.

Screw Dream and his family, and their uncanny ability to befriend Tommy.

So obviously, he needed Drista.

Knocking on the servant's quarter's door was probably not the best way to go about it, because it probably managed to wake up every single person in the room.

The door was open by a tired lady, whose face lightened at the sight of Tommy.

She had really cool white hair.

"Your highness, what brings you here?"

Tommy smiled brightly, in hopes to make the awkwardness less... awkward.

"I wanted to see Drista. Is she awake?"

The woman turned into the room, glancing over it once, before shrugging.

"Come on in prince."

Tommy blinked.

Hmm... that was easier than he thought.

He just walked in.

Like... you know, a person who walks into a room.

He found Drista rather easily, shes quite literally the only one here who wears a mask.

Damn, imagine if there was a pandemic of sorts, she would definitely be prepared.

When she saw Tommy, she lit up, waving him over.

Tommy could feel the glances of the other people in the room glaring into him.

Maybe it wouldn't be a smart idea to talk about murdering the king here.

Welp.

Tommy flopped onto Drista's bed without asking, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you here?"

Tommy pretended to be hurt.

"Wow. I guess I know where my real friends lie."

Drista rolled her eyes, before walking away from him.

"Wait-" Tommy called after her, and she turned around with a stare.

"What do you want."

Half of the room gasped at her words, and that was around the time Tommy realized he might accidentally get her fired.