chapter xxiii

no i didnt die i just disappeared off the face of the earth for a bit, had to go to mars cuz my fish drowned and we had to hold a funeral but im back now ur welcome 👍

tw// manipulation, murder, and blood.

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

Tommy felt like he was on top of the world.

He was still holding Wilbur's guitar, and said king had his arm around Tommy's shoulder.

Wilbur looked at his watch, before turning to Tommy with a huge smile.

"We still have some time Toms. Wanna come with me somewhere?"

Tommy frowned slightly at the nickname, but he pushed it to the back of his head.

"Sure. Where?"

Wilbur didn't even wait a second before letting go of Tommy and turning around. Tommy, albeit confused, followed him.

Wilbur led them to an old abandoned building and yikes maybe Tommy was right about Wilbur wanting to murder him-

"Here we are!" Wilbur excitedly spread his hands, as if it was a great reveal.

Tommy awkwardly laughed.

"This is... well this is definitely a building!"

Wilbur pursed his lips, turning to the building, before shaking his head.

"Just come on inside."

Wilbur opened the door and walked inside without a care in the world.

Tommy eyed the building unsurely.

It looked seconds away from crumbling into dust and taking Tommy down with it.

Then he shrugged, cause if that did happen then it would be quite funny.

He stepped inside, looking around at the interior of the house. It was dark, looked haunted, and what the actual fuck is that a skeleton-

"Isn't it cool?!" Wilbur asked, looking around at the room excitedly, and Tommy nodded slowly. He felt his jacket pocket for his knife. Just in case.

"But this isn't the coolest part. It's the backyard. Come on!" Wilbur waved him over while walking to the back of the house and if that isn't the sketchiest thing Tommy's ever heard in a while then he's going crazy.

He followed anyway.

Surprisingly, Wilbur wasn't trying to kill him in a shady house.

He was genuinely trying to show Tommy the coolest garden he'd ever seen in forever.

It looked straight out of a fairy tale, and Tommy couldn't help gape at the fireflies, and the flowers, and the little lights around, and the littlest pond in the middle and the mushrooms and god were those butterflies?!

Wilbur sat down on a tree stump in the middle of the garden, nodding towards the other one.

Tommy walked over to it in a daze and sat down, crisis cross apple sauce like a cool kid.

"This is-"

"So cool," Wilbur cut him off, face glowing dimly from the lights.

"Yeah."

They sat quietly before Wilbur cleared his throat.

"So you know I love you a lot, and I'm really glad you came to visit, yeah?"