chapter xxv

IM SO SORRY, SCHOOL CAUGHT UP TO ME VIOLENTLY AND I JUST HAD TO PAUSE :/ BUT IM BACK, IM SO SORRY GUYS :(

⊱⊱ ── {◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦} ── ⊰⊰

Tommy woke up with a start.

Something felt off.

It felt like someone was... watching him?

Tommy looked around his pitch-black bedroom, before staring at the bright green numbers on his alarm clock.

It read "3:14 AM," one of the best times to wake up at night in the dark with the feeling of someone watching you.

Tommy sighed, hopping off the bed. 

He shivered, because wow it was drastically cold at night at the empire compared to the morning. He pulled on the sweater Wilbur gave him that day, reaching for the contacts he kept on his bedside.

After putting them on Tommy relaxed, because through the night vision he could easily see no one was there in front of him.

Then someone tapped his shoulder and he fucking jumped.

"WHATHEFUC-" 

Tommy was immediately cut off with a hand covering his mouth. Immediately he went limp, and when whoever was holding on to him loosened, he turned around, ducking out of the grasp, grabbing their wrist, and twisting it behind their back.

It was silent as Tommy's brain caught up to speed. Or at least until the man he had trapped decided to side kick him and send him flying into the wall.

Tommy crashed back first, tucking his head in like Dream taught him.

Tommy winced when he heard something crack, but never mind that. He blinked rapidly twice, hoping for the contacts to identity whoever was in the room, but before the contacts could do shit, the man grabbed his shoulders and trapped him against the wall.

"Shit" Tommy muttered, before shrugging and kneeing the man in the stomach.

To his dismay, the man didn't even flinch.

And that was when realization dawned on Tommy.

"Hello Techno."

Techno stared at him with narrowed eyes.

It was silent, before Techno let go of his shoulder.

"Something about your story doesn't add up."

Tommy stared quietly as Techno continued.

"Why would you randomly come to the castle, with absolutely no reason?"

Tommy pushed Techno back and stepped closer towards the wall in hopes to put more space between them.

"You know why. I wanted to visit."

Techno took a step forward, staring Tommy down.