chapter xiii

HEY GUYS! How are you all? I miss talking to you guys and reading your comments :') But that's mainly my fault, I've been rather busy, and updating this book keeps slipping my mind, and I apologize, and I'll try to be better. Especially because we're finally reaching the action :D Anyways how are you, and how's your day been, and what's been on your mind recently? 

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

Tommy remembered falling asleep in Dream's hands but when he woke up, Dream was nowhere to be seen.

Tommy looked down at himself, grimacing.

Why was he sleeping on the bed, and not on his mattress, on the floor?

And why was he still in his uniform?

And why was his knee bandaged up in layers of gauze?

Then he slowly blinked, and yesterday caught up to him.

Oh.

Oh.

Tommy shot up, quickly hopping off the bed.

Only to realize he couldn't put weight on his injured leg.

He fell to the ground.

Well then.

He used the bed for support to stand up, before silently cursing out Tubbo.

"Fucking rollerskates," Tommy muttered. "Why did I let Tubbo and Ranboo make me wear those cursed shoes?"

And then it hit him.

Tubbo and Ranboo.

Had they gotten back to the academy safe?

Had they gone back to look for Tommy?

Had they gotten in trouble?

Was Dream killing them as we spoke?

Tommy thought for a second.

Now he could either limp all the way across the academy to get to Tubbo and Ranboo and make sure they were safe.

Or he could go - practically next door - to Dream's office, and ask him if his friends were dead.

'Might as well get his punishment over with'  he thought, slowly making his way to Dream's office, using the wall as support.

He was surprised to see the door was locked.

Dream never locked his office door.

That didn't sound good.

Tommy thought to knock, but instead, he stood on his toes, peeking through the small peephole to see what was happening.

He realized he was too short, and made a vow to become tall enough to see through it one day. 

Tommy put all his weight on the door, trying to lift him up higher, when all of a sudden, the door was opened, and Tommy fell right through the doorframe.

He was caught before he could fall, thankfully, and he looked up to see a worried-looking George.

"Tommy, now might not be a good time..." he said softly, and Tommy could literally feel the nervousness radiating from George's words.

"Is Dream mad at me? Or at Tubbo? Or Ranboo? I know we shouldn't have snuck out but we meant it to be harmless, I swear, I didn't mean to worry you guys, is something wrong? Why do you look so worried, what's happening what did I do, what did we d-"