chapter x

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

"How about we make a checklist and get a little organized?" Ranboo suggested, even though he knew it would go unheard by the other two boys in the room, who was currently tearing apart the closet Ranboo had just organized this morning.

It had been nothing but chaos ever since Tommy came to their room, prepared for their 'sleepover.'

After waiting for a couple of minutes, hopeful for a response, Ranboo sighed. "Okay, I'll make a checklist."

His eyes widened as he watched Tubbo pull out a bottle of what he hoped was temporary brown hair dye.

"Woah- woah woah woah NO we are not..." he grabbed the hair dye bottle from Tubbo's hand. "We are not going to do something that could possibly be permanent."

"Fine then, why don't you help us?" Tommy frowned, sitting on Tubbo's bed with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, don't just stand there," Tubbo acknowledged, crossing his arms as well.

"That's-" Ranboo took a deep breath. "That's what I was trying to do."

"Well you were obviously doing a shit job," Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Ranboo. You are shit. Shitboo."

Ranboo's eye twitched.

"Okay, as I was saying, we should maybe plan this out." He watched the two boys warily, surprised to see them actually listening.

"It's a formal event of course," Ranboo continued, after ensuring that they were paying attention. "And the people of the Antarctic Empire don't know how Tubbo and I look, so we don't need disguises."

"But Tommy does," Tubbo piped in. "Because he's a prince."

Ranboo sighed. "Excellent observation," he acknowledged, to which Tubbo beamed.

"So we're gonna have to put him in some extent of a disguise, especially because there is an entire bounty on him."

"But they think I'm dead, to be fair they could just think they are hallucinating," Tommy offered.

Ranboo looked at him skeptically. "And if they try to see if you aren't a hallucination and start a conversation with you?"

Tommy thought over it for a second. "That would suck."

"Exactly," Ranboo nodded slowly, as if he was talking to two five-year-olds.

He looked at the two thirteen-year-olds staring up at him.

He probably was talking to two five-year-olds.

"So what's your big idea Ranboo?" Tommy asked, raising an eyebrow.

What was his big idea?

"Well, you could just wear a hoodie," Ranboo tried, to which Tommy instantly shook his head.

"It's a formal event idiot. I can't just show up in a sweatshirt and sweatpants" Tommy rolled his eyes.

Tubbo's eyes suddenly lit up, and he jumped on the bed next to Tommy. "Can I straighten your hair?"

Tommy blinked.

"I mean, they might not recognize Prince Tommy without his curly hair," Ranboo added.

"And worst-case scenario, we dye your hair brown!!"

Tommy desperately turned to Ranboo, then to Tubbo, before sighing. "Alright, fine I guess."