chapter ix

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

Dream turned to Tommy with a look of disbelief, before gasping. "You can't be fucking serious. Are you kidding me? That's a idiotic and STUPID idea Tommy. No. My answer is no."

Tommy groaned, he expected this answer.

Well to be fair, he did just ask Dream if he could go to Wilbur's coronation.

Tommy had been in the academy for over a YEAR, he understood how dangerous it would be to go to the royal courtyard and celebrate Wilbur's crowning.

And even though Wilbur betrayed him, he still felt the need to go and be there to support him when he became king, especially because he didn't want too.

Tommy of all people knew how that felt like.

So he did what he knew worked best on Dream.

Tommy pouted, giving Dream puppy dog eyes.

Dream covered his eyes with his hands. "None of that today, no thank you. The answer is still no."

"Please please PLEASEEE? Pretty please with sprinkles on top? Please Dream, Big D, D-man, Dream my beloved brother. Pleaseeee?"

Dream groaned, before lightly pushing Tommy on the bed. "Fuck off you child. My answer is no. Take a lollipop for your troubles."

Dream held up a lollipop for Tommy who glared in response, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Come on now, it's your favorite!"

Tommy's glare stayed on his face, but he slowly turned his head towards the candy.

Drats.

It was his favorite.

He took the lollipop from Dream's grip aggressively. "This does not mean I am not mad at you. In fact I am even more mad at the fact you just tried to bribe me. And it worked."

He stuck the lollipop in his mouth and sucked on it angrily.

Dream chuckled, ruffling Tommy's hair. "Mhm, why don't you go run off now, play with your child friends? I'll see you later bud."

Tommy muttered angry swears under his breath (though they were muffled by the orange lollipop in his mouth) and walked out the door.

He didn't bother to knock when he entered Ranboo and Tubbo's room.

He instead walked through the room and flopped on top of Tubbo, who immediately shoved Tommy off and onto the hardwood floor.

"Why does everyone hate me today" Tommy whined, staying on the floor.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and picked Tommy up by the armpits and got him to a standing position.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and Tommy grimaced.

"I wanna go see my brother become king. I know it's stupid but I don't want him to go through it alone, ya know?"

Tubbo gave him a small smile. "If it makes you feel better, he'll have your other brother and your dad. They seem rather close?"

Tommy physically flinched, causing Ranboo to eye him concerningly.

"Right, I forgot he actually had family that cared about him. He probably wouldn't even care if I showed up would he?"

"Tommy I didn't mean it like that, I'm sure if you really wanted to be there that bad you could sneak out."

Before Tommy could say anything, Ranboo cut him off.