chapter xv

I've decided that either now or later or after the book is done, I'm gonna write a series of one-shots about the missions Tommy went on during his 3 years at the academy so you should look forward to that and I'm not opposed to any ideas either so if u have prompts u can dm it to me ahaha 

⊱⊱ ── {◆✧◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦✧◆} ── ⊰⊰

"How? I thought that was under us?" Tommy asked, feeling dread pool up in his stomach.

"As did I, but now that he knows the location, it's only a matter of time before he'll send guards to come and search the place, and then we're screwed," Dream shrugged, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Tommy turned to Dream, confused. "You don't seem as worried as I feel you should be."

Sapnap piped up. "He's not worried because you're going to be in charge of preventing anything bad from happening."

Tommy felt all three pairs of eyes on him.

"Me?" he asked, laughing it off as a joke.

None of them laughed with them.

"I mean, you were the one that snuck out on that day," George added.

Tommy gaped at him. "That was THREE years ago!"

Dream sighed. "Guys, we aren't sending Tommy to fix this problem."

Now all three pairs of eyes were on Dream instead.

"Excuse me?" Sapnap asked, incredulously. "You can't be serious."

Dream only nodded. "It's too dangerous. We can't send him back to the castle, risking someone recognizing him and not to mention there are going to be an overwhelming amount of guards, and..." Dream turned to Tommy with a sad smile. "And I don't think Tommy is up to the challenge anyway. It might be too much for him, especially with the task at hand."

Tommy gasped, utterly offended. "I am the coolest person here and I am better than you. Take that back."

George rolled his eyes. "You don't even know what Dream's asking you to do, and you are not cool."

Tommy looked like he was about to throw hands, and Sapnap quickly put a hand on his shoulder.

When Tommy realized he wasn't getting out of Sapnap's grip, he sighed. "Fine. We can agree to disagree." Tommy turned his pointed glare at George, to a pointed glare at Dream. "What's the 'task' that you think me, Tommy Fucking Innit, can't do?"

Dream looked at Sapnap, as if he was wondering whether he should say it or not. 

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Well..." Dream started, before clearing his throat. "Okay so, hear us out on thi-"

"We're going to kill your brother."

Now all three pairs of eyes were on Sapnap.

"SAPNAP?" George groaned, throwing his head into his hands.

"What? We all know Dream was going to stall an explanation," he protested.

Tommy blinked, slowly registering the information. 

"Why... why are we doing that again?"

It was silent for a second.

"It's protocol," George offered. "Not to mention he's king. One command of his and we are properly fucked."