Chapter 51: Wisterian Religious Order (2)

It was a fair inn, not too expensive, and not too cheap. Therefore, the services offered were to their satisfaction.

Tina and the others went to the second floor. She and Anita entered a room separate from the men.

Anita heaved a long sigh.

"I'm exhaaausted."

"Don't collapse on the bed now, you're dirty."

"Yeah yeah. Let's go to the bath already, I stink, it's unbecoming of a lady such as myself."

They have told the innkeeper to prepare the bath of the girls. Therefore, the bath will be ready in a short moment.

They left their equipment and Tina removed her garb leaving only the plain white dress that was underneath the garb. Anita also removed her robe leaving on a top that resembled a shirt, then short pants.

They carried their changing clothes and went downstairs, then to the back side of the inn there were a few doors. They entered one of them.

There was a large bucket filled with water and plenty small and large towels hung on the side.

The girls removed their clothes after making sure the door was locked. They each grabbed a water dipper and scooped an amount of water before pouring unto themselves, then rubbed their body with a small towel.

"Aaaah, now that's great!" Anita expressed the refreshment she felt.

Tina also felt the same way. Nothing beats a fresh bath after a day's work.

As they rubbed their bodies with a towel, Anita spoke.

"I swear if I get to at least rank 6, I'll stay at a luxurious inn. I heard the baths were top notch. Warm baths, pools, I can only imagine how it would feel."

The highest rank an adventurer could get rank 7, and with rank 6, they could already get a gold coin from a single mission. Of course, that also meant the missions would get more dangerous.

Their current party rank was still at 3, so it was still a long way to go. Nevertheless, they'll reach the rank of 4 soon.

"That would be great, I always wanted a relaxing bath time," Tina said with a smile.

"Which reminds me, how are the baths in the church?"

Tina recalled the baths in the church. It has been a while since she last stayed there. Truth be told, the baths there were comparable to nobles.

"Oh, pretty decent," Tina smirked. "You get to feel like a true aristocrat lady."

Anita's eyes went wide.

"You kidding?! Elaborate!"

Tina chuckled.

"Well, first things first, the baths for ladies had a large pool. It also has a wonderful fragrance."

"Oh damn! I'm jealous, I never get to experience something like that. It makes me wonder why you left."

"... He-he-he, I just want to go see the world."

That was one of the reasons she left the church. That said, that didn't mean that she permanently left. One could say she was just allowed to be an adventurer with the permission of the High Bishop, but only temporary, and they have the ability to call her back whenever they want.

"Of course. But... I guess you would leave at any moment."

"... Yes."

"But if you do return, please join back to our party though. I don't wanna be the only girl. That'd be boring."