The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.19

I dedicated this chapter to XDMidnightDancerXD because she is the most wonderfullest person ever :D

______________________________

Recap:

"A cross between a female demon and a male deymone," Leah answered finally.

"A deymone? What's that?"

_____________________________

"A cross between an Angeli and a human," Leah explained.

"Then how come he is half demon?"

"An Angeli mated with a human. Their offspring called a deymone, mated with a demon. Styrr was born! Get it?" Leah asked exasperatedly. I managed a faint nod. It all made sense, in a twisted way.

"Who are the Angeli?" I asked, her reference tweaking my curiosity.

"Thousands of years ago the Angeli lived with the gods and goddesses in the realm of Trupos. They were their servants and took care of the tasks within the Lahel Realm, our realm. They're said to be made out of human hate. Strong hate. One day those Angeli rebelled against the gods of Trupos. The gods won of course," Leah explained, her voice laced with pain and strain.

"They cast the Angeli out of their realm forever and damned them to our realm for all eternity. The Angeli were damned to never taste, feel and experience touch. Once a month they were allowed to possess human vessels to experience those things but then the soul would push them out of the human body. To keep these bodies the Angeli sucked out the life force of their victims and used it to feed their own souls, which weakened as the days progressed. However they could never reproduce with their own kind which means they can only reproduce with humans. Their human- Angeli offspring are called Deymones," Leah finished in one big breath. I sat dumbstruck, enchanted and more curious than ever. Have I ever stumbled across on if its kind?

"Wow," I breathed out, focusing my attention back to Leah.

"Is that all?" Leah asked irritably.

"One more question," I replied sheepishly, yet wondering at the same time why she was so unhappy.

"Out with it."

"Well, I seem to be having weird dreams about a particular person," I phrased my sentence carefully, not giving away the identity of the person. This statement seemed to pique her curiosity.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I want to know why?"

"The answer is simple of course!" Leah stated all knowingly.

"Yes!?" I prompted, the suspense was killing me.

"You found your soul mate."

     My breathing stopped immediately. What? I actually found my soul mate? Tom is my soul mate? The edges of my lips started curling up. Tom is my soul mate! I looked at Leah and she smiled and waved me off. In a matter of seconds I was running out of the room.