The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.4

• Dedikert til Katie Mitchell

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

i would love to hear what you guys think

THANX

recap:

"Yes sir I'll talk to her," I muttered under my breath. What a bastard!

"Good to hear that will start next Tuesday after school," he informed me. "And if you don't persuade her, you will be teaching David," he threatened. Great now he was blackmailing me to get my sister to tutor David, not good.

Here is the story

****************************************

Darcy's P.O.V

I was admiring my face in the mirror in the school bathroom when Sabrina walked in and started telling me something.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about your boyfriend?" she asked curiously.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because he is 'doing' the school slut Kelsey, as we speak," she informed me nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" I practically screamed.

"Yeah in the geography room second floor," she informed me with a bored expression.

I ran out of the bathroom in my high heels and slipped on the wet floor and fell flat on my bottom. Ouch that hurt mental note don't run in high heels. I started fast walking when I got up thankfully no one saw that.

Before I opened the door to the geography room I heard noises inside.

"Harder David. Faster baby," she was panting and saying that in a slutty voice.

"Be quiet people will hear and tell Darcy," he cautioned her.

"So?" she asked idiotically.

"She will break up with me," he answered her angry.

"Right,"

"And she is a great fuck so I want to use her more," he answered her.

I felt so stupid and used how could he do this to me? I hate him. I opened the door and saw her on the table lying down and him on top.

I was so horrified. I was used. Becky was right. He would never quit being a player for anyone he enjoyed the thrill. I remembered how happy I was when I found out that he would quit being a player for me. I rubbed the fact in Becky's face and I was so stupid. I was just a fling for him that's all I was. Amber was right I was just a slut. I can't believe I called her a freak when I'm something ten times more worse. David pulled up his trousers and hopped over trying to explain.

"It's not what you think," he explained.

"It's exactly like I heard," I spat at him.

"Fine you weren't that great anyway. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" he yelled so the entire school heard. I started running and crying. I didn't feel like attending the school for the rest of the day anyway and ran home.

He wasn't going to get away with this I thought to myself and I'm going to get revenge on him. He will regret ever playing with anyone and I had the perfect thing in mind. It's payback time.

*************************

sorry it's short