The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.12

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

i was having writers block and now its gone YUPPY DEE DAY :))

It literally made my day awesome and i know in what direction the story is heading

now all i have to do is get my lazy ass to write (kinda hard but i'll manage hopefully)

so if you like it and i PROMISE it will get even better and believe me the end is so twisted i just can't wait to write it :P

sorry i'm just rambling :PPP i'm giddy today

so help me by supporting me

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

on with the show

**********************************************

Recap

"Now Amber. Don't do that again. Let's meet the candidates," she said excitedly.

************************************************

Amber's P.O.V

She was dragging me down the hallway. Everyone around me was beautiful and I felt left out. I wasn't like them. I didn't belong here. I knew it all to well. She dragged me to a huge crowd of parents and children.

"Oh so this is Amber? Kimora's child?" a tall blonde woman asked.

"Yes," Leah answered proudly.

"She is more beautiful than your daughter even," a small woman complimented me with a warm smile. She looked at me apologetically, like she knew what I

was going through. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"This is David," the small woman introduced me to her son. I saw him looking around. Bored apparently. Well time to start this heartless game. I looked at him and looked at the woman.

"This is my son Luke," said the tall blonde woman. Before me stood a boy with ruffled blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He had a warm charming smile. He was one of the people who bullied me. My life gets better and better.

"Here is my son Josh," a red haired woman introduced. No fucking way. He was David's friend. Josh Bell, tall, same muscle like David he was a footballer after all. He had ear length long dirty blonde hair with black streaks in it. He had very light blue eyes with a tint of aqua blue. He grinned at me. I looked at the chestnut brown haired woman behind him.

"This is my son Philip," she announced proudly. Ok my grandmother must want to put me to an early grave. Why did the candidates have to be the three people I hate the most in school? Why? He was less muscle than David and Josh but still one of the hottest guys. He had dark brown hair in soft spikes. He had hazel eyes with flecks of emerald green. He smirked at me. Did I mention how arrogant he is? No, well very.

"You guys have fun and we will come back later," the David's mom informed us. What's with the arranged marriage? Leah and the women turned and left.

The four guys circled me, looking at me. They were eye raping me. Breath Amber, breath. They can't do anything to you here. Nothing. Relax, so not like you. Chill. This is revenge. All there is to it.

"So Amber?" asked Josh.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Which one of us, do you like best?" he asked curiously.

"Hmm. Dunno. All the same to me really," I replied pretending to be in deep thought.

"Really," added David interested. Hard to get, hard to get remember Amber.