The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.17

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

Hey! I just wanted to ask if the story is still interesting? Because I feel that you guys got bored of it :/ Anyway I hope that you didn't wait long and the story isn't finished yet. There will be lots of more twists plan to add to it. So you won't be able to predict it. Don't worry they're good :DD Do tell if it's getting boring VOTE*FAN*COMMENT

-MaskedAuthor (Gina)

______________________

Recap:

Styrr lunged at me and then everything became blurry as he approached me. I felt like I was losing consciousness and as if I lost control over my own body. My vision started to darken and a scarlet red colour flooded my vision. That's when I blacked out.

________________

Chapter 17

Amber's P.O.V

                                           ***

     I felt my body plunge into a black tar-like liquid. It felt cool and refreshing against my skin which tingled and burned. However I soon felt the liquid filling my lungs and I struggled to breath. My legs kicked the black oblivion under them, trying to propel my body upwards. A state of panic engulfed me but the liquid disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

     Instead I found myself on a limestone pillar. The pillar was surrounded by celestial blue water which was eerily calm. I pushed myself onto my two feet being careful not to fall into the water. After all, what if something scary was under it? I didn't want to find out!

     I willed my eyes to look over the edge of the pillar into the endless body of water. My mouth slacked at the image that stared back. Instead of my straight black hair, I had curly hair that tumbled past my shoulders. My eyes were still jet black but they glossed with crimson. Surrounding my eyes was a cerulean blue that looked like I put on a mask. My lips were still their rosy cinnabar tint but looked more alive. I opened my mouth in shock. Suddenly I noticed my incisors grew into fangs. Feeling disturbed from the image, I touched the surface of the still water as if checking the image. To me this wasn't reality. I didn't look like this.

    The minute my hand touched the surface, the image evaporated. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding. It was just my imagination. This is all a dream.

"Think of it like that if it makes you feel better," a seductive feminine voice breathed into my ear. I screamed and swiftly turned around to meet my threat. The woman was wearing leather jeans that hugged every curve and a cerise corset that started above her belly button. Her eye lashes were long and sparkled in the moon light while her lips where cherry blossom pink. She had my hair and eyes but oozed femininity.

"Who are you?" I asked, fear settling within me.

"Anna," she answered simply crouching down and sitting beside me.

"Where am I?"

"In a place."

"No really? I would have never guessed," I rolled my eyes sarcastically.