The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.13

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

ok so here is the story for you my lovely fans :)

I would be more than thrilled if some of you could give me ideas about her date with each of the guys :)

just private message me :). The sooner I figure that out the sooner you'll have your next upload and of course I will dedicate the chapter to the person who comes up with the idea. Sounds fair?

enough of my rambling and on with the story

VOTE*COMMENT*FAN

feedback greatly appreciated

**********************************************************

Recap:

Tom's P.O.V

I was a little frustrated not being able to spend time with her. I couldn't reach her yet and I was disappointed.

*********************************************************

Kimora's P.O.V

I was a smart woman never to show up on Amber's, Darcy's and Rebecca's parent teacher meetings. Otherwise they would have found me a long time ago.

I managed to smile pleasantly at my fiancé that I abandoned on the alter but it probably looked like a grimace. Now I understood why people say 'nothing lasts forever'. Leah's hand was on my lower back guided me towards him when I wanted to run and never look back. Of course by now it was too late but it would be very comforting.

"Leo," I managed to somehow speak and not lash out at him.

"Kimora," he greeted back a small smile playing at the edges of his lips. That idiot was smug, smug to finally have me back. I abandoned all intentions to play nice and decided to be a mean bitch at least.

"Sorry I left you standing on the alter all alone. It must have been lonely," I replied trying to sound sympathetic.

"Oh no worries, we got you back now and it's all that matters," he shot back. I had to admire him for it but how dare he.

"Wasn't one time enough humiliating? I mean we sure don't want a repeat on those events again," I smirked trying to get him uncomfortable but all I got was

a pinch on my lower back. That...that female dog of a mother.

"This time we'll bolt the doors so you have nothing to worry about," Leah added to ensure me and smiled back but it probably looked like a grimace again.

The two people I hated the most in this world decided to show up in the same room. Someone just kill me now.

Amber's P.O.V

I dived and got out Violet was behind me.

"Well since I drove you here, I think I will drive you back," she replied mischievously. I dried myself off with another towel since I left Thomas's with him. I put on my dress back and sat on the bike.

"So you must like Thomas already and Justin," she said teasingly.

"I don't do like," I replied coldly. She shrugged.

"That's what David said," she muttered.

"And he still hasn't," I informed her coldly.

"That's what I thought until I dragged you away from him. The look in is eyes was like a lost puppy. The way when you rejected him on the date he looked jealous at the other guys. He likes you Amber. He may still not know it but he does," she replied softly.