The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.8

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

not much to say except i was busy and i start school today :(

so depressing the three months flew by

so on with the story

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

your support is what encourages me to kepp on writing

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

recap:

I opened the door not as slowly but it was still slow. I lifted my head to see their reactions.

They were gasping and looked horrified.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darcy's P.O.V

When Leah grabbed that bikini I really felt sorry for her. I mean sure there must be a reason as to why she doesn't like wearing bikinis. But when she walked out of that room all I could do was gawk. There wasn't even a reason as to why she would TRY not to show that figure. I couldn't close my mouth no matter how hard I tried. She had long smooth legs, a big chest that suited her perfectly. Her ass wasn't huge but not small either, her arms weren't extremely thin nor were they fat. She was chiselled to perfection literally. If I wanted to make a sculpture that looked like a woman I would use her as the model. Everything on her was perfect. Absolute and utter perfection. If I saw her body before I would have turned into a total lesbian. Amber frowned slightly.

"I knew it was a bad idea. I'm going," she said coldly without any emotion. She turned around and headed for the doors. I grabbed her hand quickly and harshly. She winced.

"Sorry, but that's not the reason we were staring. It's just that your body is so hot and beautiful like a living sculpture. You're beautiful," I told her truthfully.

"You're lying," she added emotionlessly.

"Not it's so true," Becky added.

"Yeah and you aren't even through with your awakening. It's amazing," Leah added still shocked.

Amber's P.O.V

They said I had a beautiful body. ME? I never really thought it was great anyway. It wasn't anything special but they had their jaws dropped.

"Get into that Jacuzzi," Leah ordered excitedly.

I slipped into the Jacuzzi and the hot water warmed my body up. It felt so good I melted in my spot. It was seriously relaxing and relaxed every tense muscle in my body.

"So what's the plan?" Leah asked with a curious tone.

"To make him fall in love with Ambs," Darcy said in an obvious tone.

"I know that. But how?" Leah asked annoyed.

"Haven't thought that far!" Darcy answered apologetically.

"WHAT?" Becky and I asked outraged in unison.

"I thought we would come up with a plan together. I can't think of everything," Darcy answered sheepishly.

"Ok. We have to make him fall in love with Ambs. Firstly we work on her outer appearance: make-up, hair and waxing. Then we work on flirting and acting around him. Lastly we make her personality match his taste. That's some kind of plan right?" told us Leah slyly.

"Eww, I have to FLIRT?" I asked outraged.

"Well duh!" she answered.

"THIS ONE TIME!" I shouted.

"Yay," Darcy squealed.

The next ten minutes we spent soaking in the Jacuzzi and relaxed. I couldn't even begin to imagine myself flirting. Oh gosh. Not good. What have I gotten my self into?

Leah stood up and motioned her hand for us to follow. We walked towards a big wooden door and she pulled it open and we went in. The room was the size of a football field. It had a large hexagonal pool in the centre, two message tables around the edges and a table for waxing. We headed for another door to the left. Inside the open door was a sauna. We sat on the polished oak benches. Leah took some of the cool water and poured it on the flaming hot rocks. The rocks sizzled and let out more steam into the room. After a few minutes I was sweating like crazy. My whole body was feeling like I was in a pot being cooked.

"Are we done?" I asked exhausted.

"Yeah we just needed to open your pores since you are going to get waxed and it ill hurt less this way," Becky explained.

We got out and I sat on the table for waxing. It was comfortable and green.

"Hello, I'm Linda," a small woman with an English accent introduced herself.

She took the turquoise coloured wax out of the white tin with a shiny silver spatula. She spread the wax over my thigh evenly. It was hot when she spread it over my thigh. She took a white piece of paper and put it over the wax. This wasn't so bad. I don't get why women make a big deal out of it. She took the piece of paper and pulled it of my thigh along with the wax. I screamed loudly.

"What the hell?" I asked scared.

"Oh come on Scaredy Cat," Darcy teased.

The next hour the whole room no the whole palace was echoing with my screams of pain. Leah, Becky and Darcy were on the floor laughing.

"So funny," I said sarcastically.

"It's hilarious," added Becky.

"Ok, you better get going home it nearly midnight," informed us Leah.

We got into her convertible and she drove us home.

"I will pick you up tomorrow at 3 o'clock I have some errands to run before hand," she said quickly before she drove off.

"Bye," the three of us said in unison.

I climbed up the stairs and went to take a shower. I slipped on my blue pyjamas and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Like it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN