The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.3

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

I might stop writing if i don't get enough feedback coz i don't know if people like it or dislike it

it might be mean but pwetty pwz

VOTE

COMENT

FAN

do something :P

recap:

As I gasped for air, I noticed a boy taking pictures with a camera. He had electric blue eyes that had electric currents running in them and only then I noticed he was in his swimming trunks and that I was in my bikini. I felt very embarrassed and shocked; I just stood there frozen in my tracks.

here you go

*******************

Justin's P.O.V

I was just staring at her. That's all I could do, gawk. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her beautiful body. She had long beautiful tanned legs; her chest was big but not too big and suited her body perfectly. She had black hair unlike other girls who dyed their hair blonde. She had amazing black sad eyes. All in all she was beautiful and mysterious, no the way she got out of the water made her look like a water nymph. It took all my strength to turn around and rip my eyes from her gaze. I knew why she was scared, I forgot to put my contacts and left them on the other side, well damn. She started moving towards me step by step gracefully and elegantly. She had the same camera as me tied around her wrist and all this time I thought I was the only one who knew about this place.

Amber's P.O.V

He was the hottest boy I ever laid my eyes upon. I mean Darcy's boyfriend David was hot but this boy beat him on so many levels. Firstly those hypnotic, electric blue eyes with beautiful electric currents going through them made him look exotic. He had black hair like me and his fringe was just above his eye cut diagonally. He had pierced lips with a silver lip ring. He had so much muscle not scary macho muscle but suited his body. He was a eight pack and all I could do is drool. I snapped out of my hypnosis and started making my way over. This was no time to be one of those blonde sluts at school and with my attitude back I wasn't going to drool.

"So, we done drooling?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know you tell me, lover boy," I replied with an arrogant smirk thinking you think I didn't notice you staring back at me. His smirk disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Yeah, I'm Justin by the way," he introduced himself. "And I'm glad you aren't one of those blonde bimbos who just drool and have a body but no personality."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I'm Amber," I introduced myself.

"So Amby what brings you here?" he asked his voice full of curiosity.

"Well Just, I wanted to ditch school," I replied with a bad girl attitude. "What brings you here?"

"Escaping reality," he told me nonchalantly.

"Same," I replied and quickly hoped he didn't hear.

"How long did you know about this place?" he asked with a grin. I sat down beside him looking up at the cave's brown ceiling.

"Well, about a year," I replied. "You?"

"11 months,"

"I take it you have an interest in photography?" it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah, you?" he asked.

"Huge interest"

"Favourite colour?" he asked me taking a picture of the stalactites.