The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.28

Copyright © 2011 by Nina Deviine

Recap:

         “A couple of centuries if not millenniums,” the man with long brown hair said drily.

         “I certainly hope your still in touch with both your vampire and witch side,” the bartender said and Leah laughed.

         “I’ll show you just how capable I am.”

______________________________________________

Amber's P.O.V

          I was very confused, as to what they were talking about.

           “Can we talk somewhere quieter?” Leah asked and the bartender nodded, jerking his head towards the kitchen.

           “We’ll be safe in there.”

          The whole group walked towards the kitchen and I tagged along awkwardly. It was very weird for me to hang out with the adults, even if they were immortals. Everyone seated themselves around a metal table and I stood beside Leah feeling like the third wheel-more like the sixth wheel.

          “Don’t be rude guys and introduce yourselves to my grand-daughter,” Leah scolded. A few of them chuckled and the bartender was the first to speak.

          “I’m Silas.”

            The man from earlier with the long brown hair stood up, “I’m Jeremy.”

         The other two men looked identical and I guessed they were twins. They both had blonde locks that reached their ears.

          “I’m Chad and he’s Ronny,” the one with black eyes said. I nodded and Leah smiled at them.

          “They’re here to help us with our revenge.”

           My ears picked up the word and I stared at Leah strangely. Did I want revenge?

        A red haze fell over my vision and the different scenes kept playing in my head. How could they betray me? Me? How dare they?!

        They deserved to die in the most despicable way. What they did to me was unforgivable. I hated them. I hated them so much I wanted to kill them myself. That was the only thing they deserved; death.

        “Of course,” I replied, a cruel smile forming on my lips. Leah smiled at me, looking very pleased and plunged into telling us her plan.

         The more I listened the more I liked her plan. I just didn’t like the fact we would have to wait a little. It was full of malice and sounded full-proof. At least that’s what I thought.

        Darcy’s P.O.V

        Night descended soon and the pale moon popped up in the sky. All of us were waiting outside for Catherine to do something. She was still meditating on the ground and nothing could be heard except her ‘ommmmm’. A gentle breeze blew by, but it wasn’t as if I could feel its warmth or cold. It felt as if my body was frozen in time.

        But it was true wasn’t it? I was never going to age and I went through the witchling transformation without realizing it. Who knew witches ached to screw people while they completed their awakening? That sure as hell helped me to understand my hormones. Funny. They were the cause of all of my family’s problems. Kind of figures I started it all.