The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.7 + Character Pics

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

Hello

Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while been kinda busy XP

so if you like the story

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

your support will be appreciated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

recap:

"What is the plan?" Amber asked with a bored expression but she had concern in her eyes. Time to bring down the players.

******************************************************************************************8

~*~*Amber's P.O.V~*~*

I didn't believe that I just agreed. But I saw it in her eyes the truth. Everything. It was filled with hurt, betrayal, pain, suffering. I was going to trust my instincts this one time and agree to it.

"The idea is to make him fall in love with you. So make your prettiness stand out instead of being concealed. This way you will make him pay for messing with you and bullying you. Instead of physically hurting him you will make him hurt mentally. The prefect revenge," she said sinisterly.

"Yeah. Easier said than done. How do we know what he likes in a girl and you can't make me pretty. That way the tonne of fiancés I have will agree to see me. I DON'T want to feel like a damn bachelorette," I said with venom in my voice.

"Pwetty Pwease," begged Darcy.

"Ugh, ok BUT you will help me get rid of my fiancés," I tried to negotiate.

"Okie Dokie," she replied.

"See was that so hard?" asked Leah who I forgot was even sitting there.

"Now let's go to my house," she added quickly.

"WHAT?" Darcy, My mom and I said in unison.

"No way are you taking her to your evil layer," my mom spat angrily while holding my arm. My mom was blowing this out of proportion. She was making a huge deal out of a small deal.

"Kimora is that-," Leah started.

"Let's not make a big deal mom," I warned her.

"Okay," she said almost sadly.

"BE back by midnight," my mom was instructing me and handed me my jacket.

"Thanks," I kissed her cheek gently. She smelled wonderful like dandelions in the wild. I inhaled her intoxicating smell once more and became a little dizzy. She pinched my nose.

"Don't," she warned fiercely.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Every vamp has it. That's how we attract prey," she replied playfully.

"Cool," I said as I walked out the door.

Becky, Darcy and Leah were already outside chatting. I looked up at the sky which was really dark and menacing. How right can I get? The calm was gone and now into the eye of the storm. I looked at the dark brown ground beneath me. Just don't collapse I thought to myself. Ever.

"Hey Ambs, come on," smiled Darcy warmly.

"Yeah," I said and started walking towards the red Ferrari. I opened the gleaming red door and slid into the white leather seat.

"My grandmother drives a Ferrari?" it was a statement more than a question.

"Yeah I know," Leah grinned. She put her keys into ignition and turned them quickly. The engine roared to life and we sped down the quiet road. I noticed my mom peeking out the purple curtains in the corner of my eye. I waved and she grinned. It was a nice friendly distant grin. Like for some reason she couldn't reach me. Why?

"So how do we know what he likes and dislikes?" I asked curiously.

"Well that is where Becky comes in," Rebecca said as she pointed to herself.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Because I stole two or three pages from his diary while we were dating?" she smirked mischievously.

"You what?" I spat out.

"He has a what?" Darcy spat out.

Leah started chuckling.

"Yeah he kept a diary. One day I came to his house while he was still in school and looked around his room. I wanted to find evidence that he was cheating on me and I found a little diary that had FOOTBALL PLANS written on it. I thought to myself wouldn't it be the best place to hide something. And the answer was of course it is and I started reading it. I found three whole pages on MY IDEAL GIRL. I ripped them out for blackmail and other useful things but never used it," she was saying it like a no big deal.

"You are the coolest," Darcy said happily.

"I know"

Shortly afterwards we arrived at Leah's house no scratch that her mansion no scratch that HER FREAKIN' PALACE. She pushed the blue button on the intercom and a male voice spoke.

"Who is it?"

"Leah"

The huge iron gates, swung open slowly and she started driving again. Inside the gates was the most beautiful garden I ever saw. It had bushes, trees flowers and everything. At the front door there was a white marble fountain with a little cupid with a poised arrow aiming at the sky. The cupid was made out of red marble and was shining under the soft glows of the luminous moon. The water trickled out of the cupid's open mouth and fell onto the fountain. Suddenly the 3 metre high French doors if not taller started opening. There was a huge room with a very high ceiling which presume is the hall. I stepped inside along with Darcy and Becky and gasped. The floor had jade green tiles with a huge red rose in the centre. There was a white crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling.

"Welcome to my little home," she announced proudly.

"Little?" I questioned mockingly.

"Okay HUGE. This way ladies," she instructed.

We walked up two flights of oak stairs and finally arrived at the room Leah wanted. It had thick glass doors with a gleaming silver handle on them. She clutched the handle and opened the doors with absolute ease. In the centre of the room was a big white and silver Jacuzzi. The tiles were bleach white and didn't have a design. The whole room was silver and white. No other colour. The Jacuzzi was full and smelled like orchids. It had white lotuses floating around freely in it.

"Here are your bikinis," Leah handed us three pairs of matching white bikinis to get into.

"Or would you prefer nude?" she asked curious.

I quickly grabbed mine and went to another pair of glass doors and opened them quickly. The room was the size of a bathroom I took of my clothes and put the bikini on. I frowned at my figure in the mirror it wasn't nice at all. That's the reason I hated wearing anything that showed my body and after what happened today I couldn't bring myself to EVER wear anything like that. Well so much for that idea. When I was sure everyone was out I put my sweaty hand on the silver handle and slowly pushed it down. I opened the door not as slowly but it was still slow. I lifted my head to see their reactions.

They were gasping and looked horrified.

*****************************************************************************88

Like it?

HAte it?

well comment :)