The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.5

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

recap:

He wasn't going to get away with this I thought to myself and I'm going to get revenge on him. He will regret ever playing with anyone and I had the perfect thing in mind. It's payback time.

so on with the story:

**************************

Amber's P.O.V

Justin and I spent an hour in silence taking pictures of different things in the cave. I liked the way he didn't ask too many questions.

"So want to eat cake?" he asked and took a picture of me suddenly.

"I'd love to as long as I won't get stomach aches," I joked and took a picture of him. He chuckled lightly.

"I promise," he said with a huge sexy grin.

I tied my camera around my wrist and took my dive and went through the little gap and gasped for air. He was right beside me and he looked so HOT. Get a hold of yourself Amber this is not like you, I thought to myself. I took my Hello Kitty towel and dried myself quickly and taking my bikini off under the towel. I put my clothes back on. Justin did the same and was wearing skinny black jeans, black converse, black Greenday band tee that hugged his body.

I sat on the chair and Justin sat opposite me. He cut a big piece of the chocolate cake with the big steel knife and handed it to me. I bit the chocolate cake and let my teeth sink into the soft layers. The taste was exquisite and a billion different flavours exploded in my mouth. It was the most exotic thing I ever tasted.

"Did you make this?" I asked curious.

"Yeah kind of," he answered with a grin.

"It's amazing. Well, there are no words to describe what it is," I complimented him.

"Thanks," he replied with a smile.

I drank the black tea while eating the cake and talking to Justin about the world and all. It was weird how we could talk about anything, I really liked him. My phone started to ring "I kissed a girl and I liked it the taste of her cherry chap-" I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"It's Becky"

"Ohh Becky! What's the matter?"

"Well its Darcy she is going hysterical. She wants you here right now. Something about revenge and crap and if you haven't noticed it is eight o'clock,"

I looked up and a dark blue sky greeted me, I enjoyed Justin's company that much that I forgot the time, so not like me.

"Oh Yeah, soon," I replied and hanging up on her.

"What's the matter?" Justin asked curious.

"Sister going bonkers," I replied coldly.

He chuckled and the most amazing sound left his lips. He was completely hypnotic, everything about him was hypnotic.

My cell phone rang again "I kissed a girl and I li-". I picked it up swiftly.

"Yeah?" I asked pissed.

"It's Kimi, your mom,"

"Yeah?"

"Right here now. Bitch from hell,"