The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.15

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

My exam week finished and I think I did good. Besides we got 2 days of school because of the snow and I had lots of free time to upload. I got a few of my exams back and they are all from 90%-100% so I'm happy so far and I'm hoping the rest are just as good. If they are you will get an upload sooner. lolz So anyway not to bore you guys with my life on with the story and an eye opener chapter

VOTE*FAN*COMMENT

_____________________________

Recap:                                                                                                                                                                                    

"Uh oh Rebecca, you and Darcy should go," Violet said urgently putting down her glass.

"Why?" she asked looking around. My head turned and I saw what Violet was talking about. Oh damn. 

______________________

Chapter 15

Amber's P.O.V

At the entrance of the club I spotted David, Justin and Tom. I grew alarmed instantly and moved towards Rebecca and Darcy.

"David is here and unless you want to expose out little game, I'd suggest you run," I whispered into Darcy's ear.

    She nodded and grabbed Rebecca's hand before manoeuvring them both out of sight and they exited the club. Before Rebecca left I saw her mouth move and form the words 'good luck'. A wry smile made its way onto my face and I nodded before turning my attention back to Violet.

"Ok, listen good and listen well. Play hard to get for David and Justin, both of them are major assholes and Tom is sweet so you can play nicely around him," Violet instructed jerking her head towards the approaching boys.

"Why is Justin an asshole? He's the nicest person I ever met," I asked curiously.

"Yeah, nice to people he wants to bed. Don't fall for it. Our last tutor said the same thing before being fired because we found her very intimately with Justin," she put inverted comas around the word intimately.

   My eyes slightly widened as realisation sunk in. No wonder he was so nice to me, I was just another conquest. I didn't understand why the words hurt me but I bit back the tears. Rearranging my facial expression to be one of indifference, I turned around to face the music.

   Tom was wearing faded blue denim jeans that hung on his hips and a light green shirt that didn't hug his figure too much. All in all he dressed modestly and that was attractive to me. On the other hand Justin was dressed in skinny black jeans that also hung on his hips. He had a black t-shirt clinging to his every muscle.

   Now that I looked closer I could tell where Violet was going with her warning. Truth was Justin was really good at being charming. I shook my head, mocking my own naïveté. David wore dark blue jeans and a white collared shirt that had the first three buttons open. I sent a courteous smile towards them, returning my attention towards Violet once again.

"I can see that now," I commented, subtly jerking my head towards Justin.