The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.11

• Dedicated to Katie Mitchell

sorry it takes me long to upload its just school's been busy and stuff

so here ya go ;)

and if you like it

VOTE*FAN*COMMENT

thankx

Mask

*******************

recap:

"Don't worry about it Ambs we will get David Fleming back," Darcy stated happily.

"WHAT?" shouted Leah.

*******************

"What do you mean?" asked Becky confused.

"I mean THE David Fleming. As in a seriously hot boy with seriously good looks and hot body who can't be tied down?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Darcy, Becky and I answered I perfect unison.

"He is an awakened vampire like me and your mother," Leah informed us.

"WHAT?" the three of us shouted.

"You didn't know. He was the player of the century. How many women did he use and fuck. There are more woman than drops in the ocean," she stated.

"SO Amby can't take him down coz he has experience?" Darcy asked sadly.

"But Ambs matches his tastes completely! Everything he wrote in the diary is exactly how Amby is well except the cheerleader but Darcy will take care of that,"

Becky shot back.

That's not what I meant. It would be great if he did fall for Amber. Then all the women who were played by him would laugh at how he fell in love and got his heart broken. If Amber DOES match his taste than I'm SURE she can do it," Leah added encouragingly.

"Really?" I asked.

"It really helps that he is on the list of candidates for your fiancés," informed us Leah.

"HE IS A WHAT?" the three of us asked.

"Yeah, his parents thought it would be a good idea to tie him down to someone and since they heard you are Kimora's child they signed up. Him and your mother have very different personalities so they don't stand each other," Leah chuckled.

By the time we finished our little 'chat', we were out of the house and in front of the limousine. The tall chauffer opened our door and Leah and I got in while Becky and Darcy headed home. I saw my mom sitting in the corner. She was pouting and sulking by the looks of it. It was hard not to laugh. She frowned slightly at the sight of me.

"What?" I shot at her defensively.

"You look so smoking hot. You beat me on so many levels," she stated coldly.

"Jealous?" I asked curiously.

"No I'm glad my daughter is more beautiful than me. Then again you digged your own grave, have fun," she said sadistically. I hugged her. She kissed my forehead. The rest of the ride was quiet with Leah singing to the music on the radio and my mom fake gagging. Which was hilarious by the way.

We arrived in front of another huge palace. Big surprise there. We stepped out and headed for the huge oak doors. The doorman dressed in a simple re uniform opened the huge oak doors. We stepped inside and all of the murmur and chatting came to an end. Everyone stared at us. Well at my mom precisely. Then me. My mom was holding her head up high a looking forward. She was always a proud woman and never held her head low. The room interrupted with chatter again. I got bits and pieces of the things we were saying. "...she has a child," one voice said. "...a human?" another one asked. "...so beautiful," the third one stated. "...lucky bitch," the fourth one said with jealously.

"Silence," a tall man wearing a black tuxedo ordered.

"Kimora has returned to us once again. She has returned to her senses, finally. She brought a beautiful girl with her as well. Now please welcome her," he ordered charmingly. I slipped away while he was making the speech going to find a place to myself or the bathroom will do.

Kim's P.O.V

Ugh the bastard Elder Harry. Go die. The people were talking about me. The gutless people were talking about me. They are just jealous because they would never have the guts to follow their dreams and look at me gone for more than twenty years. Ha I can't believe I was laughing but I liked the fact they hated me. I don't want to be loved by this stupid society. Leah pulled my arm.

"Let's go meet your fiancé dear the one you left at the alter twenty years ago," she informed me looking ashamed. I laughed hysterically. Oh yes o of my dear memories.

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey hurry up. They are nearly going to start," informed me Leo.

"Coming dear," replied the cassette I made to answer his questions. I run away the minute my mother was out of the room. It was really good that the woman trusted me coz I seemed to want to get married. She trusted me the fool. Leo went and stood at the alter when my escort came to pick me up he was welcomed by the empty room. Nothing. No bride. He walked down and informed Leo who looked outraged. The whole thing was way too funny.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I saw him now in the distance he was smiling warmly at me. There he stood Leo Gallagher.

Amber's P.O.V

I was standing against the wall in the deserted hall. I was hearing murmurs coming towards me. I stood against the huge marble column. "Can you believe it that Thomas isn't coming?" a woman asked outraged. "Of course I can. He rarely shows up for these kinds of events. Him and -," they stopped talking and continued walking. I returned to leaning on the wall when I saw Leah, we made eye contact. Oh Great. Now she knew I was here.

"Now Amber. Don't do that again. Let's meet the candidates," she said excitedly.