(18) The missing girls

Season 2

"Just like that. No, no, you first." Stiles said in his sleep.

He was laying on some of the hospital chairs outside Alex's room.

"Me first?" Stiles asked before snorting and then snoring.

§{~}§

"You want any help in the bathroom?" Wanda asked her daughter as she stood up to go there after a shower.

"Mom, I've told you, I'm fine, I can go to the bathroom by myself." Alex assured her mother and went into the bathroom.

"I'll just wait outside for you then." Wanda called after her.

Wanda exited the room and saw Stiles laying on the chairs kissing the air.

She gestured for Melissa to come over.

"He's been here all night?" Wanda asked.

"He's been here all weekend." Melissa answered and Stiles kept kissing into the air as someone came to pick up the trash next to his head.

"You're dirty." Stiles mumbled and chuckled before kissing the air again before waking up suddenly and getting into a sitting position.

§{~}§

Alex entered the bathroom and she changed into some more comfortable clothes before beginning to brush her hair.

She put her hair into a low ponytail before brushing her teeth. She looked into the mirror before spitting out the toothpaste and getting back up.

She saw the water in the sink not being water and she saw blood coming out of the drain.

When she looked in the mirror again she gasped at the sight of Peter Hale in the mirror and she screamed before blacking out once again.

§{~}§

Stiles was outside in the hospital again and was trying to get a reeses bar from the vending machine.

He failed miserably and starting hitting the vending machine.

Since that didn't work he started shaking it and suddenly it toppled over.

He brushed it off and walked away from the machine.

Suddenly he heard Alex scream and then Lydia screamed as well.

"Allie? Allie!" Stiles exclaimed running towards her room along with Wanda and Melissa McCall.

Another nurse and Lydia's father ran towards Lydia's room.

"What the hell was that?" Melissa exclaimed as she opened the door to Alex's room only to find it empty.

Stiles rushed past Wanda and Melissa and went into the bathroom only to find it empty as well with the faucet still running.

Melissa turned it off and Stiles turned around and saw the window open.

§{~}§

"One clothed and one naked? As in nude?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned Melissa.

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional." Melissa told the sheriff with Wanda and Vision walking beside them.

"All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?" The sheriff asked.

"Every last corner." Melissa nodded.

"Nothing suspicious?" The sheriff asked.

"Nothing. She just took off." Melissa said and looked at Wanda who nodded.