Chapter 46: Married

They walked up the isle side by side. They decided this last minute hopefully no one would be too mad at the sudden change, they had good friends and family so they we're sure to understand. It was just Nagisa and Karma both realised that there was no one more important to them than each other and they wanted to share this moment together, side by side.

As they walked up the isle, music played. They looked to their left. There Akari Yukimura sat playing a beautiful song on the piano. Loves Sorrow.

Once they reached the altar the music came to an abrupt stop, though it fit the style of the song.

Karma and Nagisa smiled back at their friend Akari then turned towards the officiant. Hiromi.

Nagisa's eyes widened with joy. Even karma was surprised.

"M-mum." Nagisa spoke quietly.

"Hey baby." Hiromi said sweetly.

Karma and Nagisa stood opposite each other now. Staring into the eyes of one another.

"We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane in matrimony, which is commended to be honourable among all men and women; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Hiromi spoke.

The room stayed silent. Everyone smiling.

"Can we skip the opening reading?" Nagisa whispered to Karma.

"I don't think we're meant to talk but sure." Karma laughed.

The room laughed lightly as Hiromi nodded.

"You still want to do vows? Honestly this is all on your terms now." Hiromi spoke holding back tears with a smile.

Nagisa looked Karma in the eyes. "I don't think we've got any but sure." 

Karma nodded and began. "Hey Nagi, when I first met you I knew that I always wanted to be around you. But I didn't really have anyone who looked after me as I grew up so I always had my guard up. That proved to be fatal as I nearly lost you. Thankfully we had class 3-E together. Fate gave me a second chance with you. I just want to tell you, I love you and I couldn't have anyone better to share my life with."

A tear rolled down Nagisa's cheek as he began to speak. "I love you too Karma. I'm so happy you're standing here with me today. Honestly you're so perfect it makes me kind of nervous but I still couldn't wish for anything else. We've both had our troubled times and we've both been there for each other every time. It doesn't get better than that. I want you with me forever. I love you."

Everyone around felt tears roll down there face. Including Karma and Nagisa.

Both boys reached into there pockets and took out a ring.

Nagisa spoke. "I, Nagisa...Akabane give this ring to you Karma Akabane as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

He placed the ring on Karma's finger.

"I, Karma Akabane give this ring to you Nagisa Akabane as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you also."

He placed the ring on Nagisa's finger.

Hiromi spoke, wiping the last tear from her eyes. "By the power bestowed upon me by 'BecomeAnOfficiant.com' I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss."

Karma and Nagisa stepped forward and locked lips as Akari began to play a new song. The Sleeping beauty by Tchaikovsky.

As they separated from the kiss and began to walk down the isle the song continued to play. 

The room was filled with with proud and happy faces of their friends and family.

It was perfect. 

The walked out of the garden and entered the hall through the doors at the bottom of the isle.

As the day went on they enjoyed the rest of the wedding and had a great time with all their friends and family. 

Everyone was there, even people they hadn't seen in years like Itona and Okano. However, Nagisa's mother seemed to disappear. Nagisa thinks It's because she wouldn't know what to tell him after all that's happened but he knew she had good intentions.

After a few hours they said their final goodbyes to everyone and Karma used this app on his phone to bring his car to their location. He done it a bit beforehand so when they were ready to leave it wouldn't take to long to arrive.

Once it got to their location, they put all the gifts in the back seats of the car.

They both sat down and took a deep breath.

"Well, how's it feel to have my last name?" Karma asked, with a smirked.

"Hmmm...I mean It's something I've always wanted so sorta satisfying I guess you could say." Nagisa said, with a smart look on his face.

Karma let out a short laugh as he ran his fingers through Nagisa's hair. Planting a light peck on his husbands forehead.