Chapter 30: Home Again

*SMACK*

Two people crashed into each other.

"Nagisa?" 

"Karma?" Nagisa said, looking up at his boyfriend.

Karma helped Nagisa up off the floor and dusted of his trousers.

"I was so worried...where have you been? I thought you was coming to see me today and then when I called it wouldn't ring I was really scared."

Nagisa couldn't help feel sorry, seeing the distraught look in his boyfriends eyes.

"I'm so sorry, a lot happened but I'm okay I promise." Nagisa said, wrapping his arms around Karma.

"Okay, I'm just glad you're okay. We can walk back to my place and you can tell me what's happened, after all we were meant to be there already." Karma smiled.

Once the boys got to Karma's house, they both got comfortable and sat down on Karma's bed.

"Okay, what happened?" Karma asked, running his hands smoothly through Nagisa's hair, which he had taken the bands out of so it was resting gently on Nagisa's shoulders.

"Well to start with, I ran into the reaper."

"What?! Where is he now? What happened? Did he do anything to you?"

"Nonono, everything should be fine for now. Don't worry, I promised I would stay with you so that means I would never let someone like the reaper do anything to me."

Karma let out a sigh. "Okay, I love you. What else happened?"

Nagisa began to tell Karma everything that happened.

"What! Shiro? Like that weird dude who dressed in the white clothes all the time?"

Nagisa let out a giggle at Karma's expression. "Yeah, haha."

Nagisa finished telling Karma everything...from start to finish. About how Shiro paralyzed him even when Mika had control and about how he met Mr Okamura's brother and how he has a demon called Lucifer inside of him. He told him everything.

"Wait...so Mr Okamura's brother wants to give you lessons on how to control the demon within you?"

Nagisa nodded.

"I mean, I guess that would be really helpful. But only if I can come." He smirked.

"You was always coming, don't worry." Nagisa laughed.

Karma planted a peck on Nagisa's forehead. "You guys should have really finished off those damn bastards though. If I were there I would have chopped them to pieces." Karma laughed, letting his sadistic side out.

Nagisa found it so cute when Karma was like that. He knew Karma had his back just as much as he had Karma's and although what they were saying sometimes was a bit 'much' they always meant it in a way that they just want one another to be safe.

"Yeah. I mean considering how easily Rin took them out, if I learn to control Mika's powers as well as he controls Lucifer's then they shouldn't ever be a threat even if they did come back."

"True. I mean as long as your safe, I don't care what you do."

Nagisa smiled, before leaning in to give Karma a peck on the lips.

Karma got so nervous he hesitated slightly but quickly moved forward, connecting their lips.

"Awww you get so red when you're with me. It's so cute." Nagisa said, booping Karma on the nose.

"Whateverrr." Karma said, trying to conceal his smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too Nagi. When are you going to be meeting up with Rin?"

"I'm not sure yet. I guess the sooner the better, I'll work with your schedule so whenever you're free."

"When it comes to your safety and being able to protect yourself even more I have all the time in the world. We can go right now if you want." Karma laughed, but meant it.

"Thanks, I mean what about Tuesday? I'll stay here for the weekend and I'll tell Karasuma and Okasan about everything on Monday. I don't want to worry them if I'm not even home at the moment."

"Yeah. Okay, sounds good."

Nagisa rubbed his head against Karma's shoulder in a sideways hug.

Nagisa stayed with Karma all weekend and they done all their 'lovey-dovey' things like watching movies and cuddling. They even went out for ice cream on Sunday evening before Nagisa went home that night. 

By the time Nagisa got home, both Karasuma and Irina were in bed. They were probably tired because Karasuma was still finishing up some paperwork he had delayed when Nagisa went missing and Irina probably helped him of course.

Nagisa climbed into bed as usual and went to sleep just after sending Karma a goodnight text.

It was Monday and Karasuma was coming home earlier than usual, around six o' clock in the evening. Irina said she was going shopping when she finished work. She said it was only little bits she wanted so she didn't need Karasuma with her, instead she said it was a good idea for him to get home and spend some time with their son Nagisa.

Once Karasuma was home, Nagisa chilled and had some fun with him for a while before he asked to talk so he could tell him about what happened with Shiro and the Reaper.

"Hey dad, can we talk?"

"Yeah of course. What do you need to tell me?" Karasuma said, giving Nagisa his undivided attention.

Nagisa told him about everything that had happened, included the part about when he told Karma.

"Oh god! You should have told me sooner. I'm so glad you're okay."

"I know, I'm sorry I just didn't want to worry you. I know you was busy with all your paperwork and stuff."

"Oh god no, you're my number one priority...you're my son. You tell me instantly if something like that happens. It's okay though, I'm so glad you're okay. I'll tell Irina everything when she gets home so you don't have to repeat yourself."

"Okay, thanks dad. Once again sorry, I should have told you sooner of course." Nagisa said, standing up off the sofa they were both sitting on.

"It's okay, your welcome. Also, let me know where you're meeting Rin tomorrow just so I know where to look if I don't hear from you."

"Of course, love you night."

"Love you too son, goodnight."

Nagisa made his way up to bed, texting Karma as usual for about twenty minutes...okay maybe a bit longer, before falling asleep.