Chapter 40: Just A Normal Day

A few months had passed and Nagisa had been doing his usual assassin work as expected and Karma was finally coming to the end of his studies, he was more then relieved about that.

Everything was nice lately, Nagisa's assassin name had gone around even more so he was getting a lot of underlings coming to his agency, it was all new so it wasn't really an agency but it just meant he could outsource jobs to them if he wanted. Of course a few people who had joined probably just wanted to find out who he actually was but that wasn't going to happen and Nagisa was fully aware of that.

*Yawwwnnnnnn*

"Morning Karma, you're up early." Nagisa said, as he walked into the kitchen where his twenty one year old boyfriend was making breakfast.

"Yeah, I think I got a bit too excited that I haven't got long left at university and then I can finally go into a proper job, not that we need extra money but still."

Nagisa laughed. "Yeah, fair enough. Oh and good luck on your exams, they are today right?" He said, tiptoeing over his shoulder to give him a peck on the cheek.

Karma blushed a little. "Yeah, thanks."

Nagisa sat on one of the counters, talking to Karma as he made food for both of them.

A few hours had passed and Karma should be coming home soon, Nagisa had cleaned the house while he was gone. He wasn't doing anything to day so he thought why not.

"Hey, Nagi. You here?" Karma shouted from downstairs, he'd just got in the house.

"Yeah, I'm upstairs!"

Karma went upstairs into the bedroom only to find Nagisa lying around in  his underwear.

"Nagi, what are you doing?" Karma looked in pure dissapointment.

"Hey, give me some credit. I cleaned the whole house while you was at school, so I'm just relaxing now. Oh, and it's too hot for clothes. Why, did you want me to take my underwear off too?" Nagisa said, innocently.

"No, it's fine." Karma sighed, he was used to Nagisa's 'comments' by now. At first he'd fall for it and go all red and stuff but now he knows just to shrug it off.

"Okay, so how did your test go. I know you passed but still."

"Oh I mean, it was sorta difficult I guess but I should get top grade."

"Yayyyy, well done."

Karma blushed. Every time Nagisa spoke like that towards him he got strangely flustered. It made him feel all babied and cute even though on the surface he was pretty certain he didn't like that his mind was telling him otherwise.

"Thanks. What about you, what have you been up to today?"

"I told you I cleaned up." 

Karma mentally facepalmed.

"Yeah but what else, I know you didn't just clean up."

"Aww look who knows me o so well. Yeah you're right, obviously I just done other normal boring things and oh yeah, my parents are coming round for dinner."

"Karasuma and Irina...did you invite them?"

"No they just called saying its been too long since they've seen us, so they're coming round at about seven."

"Yeah it has been a while...well okay then. Who's cooking?"

"Oh yeah, we have to cook."

Karma mentally facepalmed for the second time.

"You know what, we can both cook."

"Okay." Nagisa smiled.

Another set of hours passed, bringing the time to six-forty-five.

Karma went to take the chicken out the oven. Everything was ready now.

"Hi boys, you upstairs?" Karasuma shouted.

"No, were in the main room!" Karma shouted back.

"How did they get in?" Nagisa mouthed.

Karma shrugged. "Spare key?" He whispered.

Nagisa nodded in agreement.

"Heyyyyy, how have you two been? You're both so big now? Nagisa you're twenty one next month and Karma you're already there, right?" Irina asked, even though she knew the answer.

She pulled both boys into a giant hug. Karasuma was standing in the doorway waiting for her to calm down again.

"Karasuma, aren't you gonna say hi?" Irina said, turning to him.

He smiled. "Hey, you two."

"See, that's better. Come sit down."

"You have way to much energy for someone who's nearly half way through forty."

"Shhh, it's not like I look the part." She said in an attempt to flatter herself.

She pulled away from the long lasting hug, to sit down next to her husband.

They all caught up in conversation for a bit, before sitting down to eat together.

"Okay, well it's getting late and me and Karasuma have work early tomorrow. I'll see you boys again soon and Karma let me know when your exam results come by." She gave both boys a kiss of the forehead before leaving the room.

"Okay, see you boys another time." Karasuma waved, following Irina.

The front door shut.

"Okay well, it's already ten. We should probably get to bed, well I should. I got school again tomorrow as usual."

"Yeah, alright I'm going bed too. I have nothing better to do." He laughed.

"Alright, lets go."

Both boys got ready for bed, before lying down and telling each other goodnight.